Thread: 2008 Ninja 250R
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Most_Wanted View Post
If you're looking for a great 1st bike the 2008 Kawasaki 250R is perfect. My stepdad got one in February and has been driving it the whole summer. The bike has a reported top speed of 180 kph, and he has taken his up to 160 kph. It doesn't even have to be a "starter" bike, why everyone thinks they need a bike that will do over 200 kph is retarded and the majority of them can't even handle those bikes. The bike is surprising quick and due to it's low weight is quite a bit more nimble than the larger, heavier bikes. Personally I'd love to see the 250 market get much bigger here in North America like it was over in Europe. whoever said they look small on the bike is crazy (my stepdad is 6 ft and over 200 lbs), other than the narrower rear tire, the bike isn't a lot different looking than the 600, I'm pretty sure they have very similar dimensions as far as ride height, etc. I can try to get some pics of it the next time I'm at their house, it's the Kawasaki Green one.

Cheers,
M_W
Well what i hated about the CBR125RR was the smaller rear tires it made it look like a bycicle with body panels.

Theres nothing better than sitting down at a light and watching some guy in a car beside you look at your bike then when the light turns green ripping away from him so quick that he gets whiplash trying to watch your bike speed away.

I got up to 195KM/h today after school while "toying" with my friend who was driving a turbo charged Audi A4.

I used to love being the guy at my school with the truck (not the only one but still) cause id be involved in all the planning of the trips and event cause i was the one carying all of the stuff around.

But i really dont mind be able to say no i cant give you a ride cause ive only got the ***** seat on the back. Not to mention it'll whip any car anyone will ever bring to my school. I even killed my friends Mercedes E550, thats a V8 with like 400 horses.

Its a given with that much speed ready any instant with no waiting around for turbo lag its obvious a bike will kick most cars.

Rockets in the sky
Bennassi Bros Feat Dhany