Thread: 2008 Ninja 250R
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
My friend got his license here for a bike, and for a motorcycle license there is only a written test if you take a saftey course. The 250R is only 333lbs so its pretty light. When I upgrade from a 250, i would just skip to a 1000. I know how to ride, I have been riding most of my life. I would go right to a 600 but they are a little big for me, and they are too much money.
I was just giving the next option, once you learn there really isnt anymore steps from there its just the question of which bike you actually want.

I dont have a bike right now, but i can always borrow a GSXR1000 from my cousin that moved to cali. Which i have actually been doing since i sold both cars.

Im thinking of a CBR1000RR, first gear 0-120, top speed of above 240...

Its nearly imposible to go that fast though, you get tunnel vision. it happens to me at about 200 KPH. where i wont be able to see anything but the road and ill be weaving between cars frantically.

You wont understand until you get on a bike that fast or ride with someone else, in which case if you duck out from behind their body you basically feel like you were hit by a brick wall.

Oh and just a tip for the girls, most of em dont like those harly's they just dont get it... so for that stick with a sport bike

Oh yeah and Rule #1: never give another guy a ride on the back, thats reserved for girls...

Last edited by meme405; 09-10-2008 at 08:53 PM..