View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:21 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

yep, I love Duluth. all these pictures were taken on the railing on the deck in front of my house. I see that view every morning out my bedroom window

ok, back on-topic.

the tires to rub as-is. but I think 95% of that is just as a result of wheel slop. bearings are high on my list. will evo truck bearings work in the car knuckles? as I think I've got an extra set around here somewhere

also the front body mount sits just a touch too low. a small shim there will fix the rest of the rubbing issues. the guy that built it suggested filing the wheel wells a bit.....but screw that man, I'm not touching this body with a file!

as far as looks are concerned, I do like this evo chassis. it's pretty cool to be able to see the front A-arms/springs under that push-bar. if I body-lift it, I'll probably relocate the battery tray up on top of the chassis....

yea, I talked to the builder about the jump seats.....but they really would have looked crappy with the tonneau cover on there. so just a roll bar. although I might build a removable high-topper to clear the roll bar, like this (this is a second-gen brat, but you get the idea):

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC