Thread: Hummer
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

First, use spell checker, because you type like a 6 year old (no offence).

Second, some sand/mud could have gotten into your diffs. and locked the gears. take out the batteries, and the motor, then take off the rear motor cradel, and see if anthing got stuck in between the gears. I have had this problem to many times, there is a sulotion to it, I'm going to be making a TUT. for it, soon.

If thats not your problem, you could have fried your board, if thats the case, theres no fixing it, unless you can solder good, and you have xmod FET's.

Or even if thats not the problem. Your motor could have gotten messed up, somehow. I've never really had a big problem with the motor when going through mud or water, but there are ways that mud or water can ruin or clog the motor. San/mud ca mess up the motor brushes somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemeer View Post
If your car is only rwd.. all you need to do is remove 4 screws mainly.. if it is 4wd.. you have to disassemble front also which will take a while. rwd is 2 motors on screw and 2 small screws attach the motor mound thingy onto the gears part.
Do you know what your saying ?? Read what you actually said, I read it and I had to read it again, because I didnt understand you at all the first time I read your post.