View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
that is much bigger then you need.
not too mention lower Mah.

pay the extra $5.00 and get the 700Mah 3.2 AA cells or, i can wire you a set w/ the board plug for $15.00 +shipping.
total 1400Mah for less weight with the same voltage AND they take up less room.
the only thing is, you would have to solder the board plug to your board and you waould have to solder one of the wires to the batt. side plug after you got it in place.
thats only 700MAH not 1400. to get 1400 you have to run them in parallel but only have 3.7 volts basically turning ur car into a 3 cell
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoj View Post
i do and dont agree with bondo. i wouldnt say that you're goin to hate it sense i have a lipo batt with 700mah 15C that was $12 and it lasts more than long enough with a rs s1 or s2 motor. but that battery just isnt a great one in the first place and you need to seperate the cells on it to use on a gen1 anyways
no you dont have to separate the batteries on this pack. my only problem with this is going to be how to wire it into the xmod system seeing it is a three prog plug with safe charge. Heres what I would run in your car.
http://www.electrifly.com/batteries/gpmp0810-lg.jpg
I run two packs in parallel on my titan and will run pretty fast with a stage 2 motor. here it is

keep in mine dark knight that without at least a 2x2 fet upgrade you put ur xmod at risk of blowing the stock fets.

Last edited by xmodsnut; 07-29-2008 at 01:47 AM..