View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldfairy2 View Post
That is pretty darn cool. Nice paint job all around. Does that thing have any articulation? Just wondering. Keep it up the awesome work. Like to see the very final results.

edit: another Q, Where did you buy those gears to make the gearbox? (pinion and the worm gears)
Thanks dude. The rear and the front both have alittle articulation. The gear are from misc. cheap toys that I broke apart while experimanting on them -lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriganalRiD3R1967 View Post
i don't know how you do it...it looks great with all the little decals, what kind of paint did you use to make the tires a bit brown?
Thanks dude, the paint is just Tamiya flat brown paint and another light sand color also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue504life View Post
wow was not expecting it to be finished so fast, looks great, now all it needs is a 4wheel drive mod and it will be done!
Thanks dude, I did work on this quickly indeed - as for the 4WD system I might do that later - it's gonna stay as is for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Your already finished,****!!!!!!
You started like a week or a couple days ago right ?? Looks like your getting better,hold on,your like the best,I don't think you can get better..
Your like a good icon for some low modders thast wanna be a good modder.

Looks really nice,but it could go a lil faster with a slight higher performance servo,but hey its pretty nice...
LOL - this one didn't take up too much time as I thought it would, it came out ok imo. The gear box just needs a different set of gears to make it faster so i'll be changing those as soon as i can find a good set of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
I dunno wether to call it cute, or badass.
LOL - I think it's cute and alittle kick-arse at the same time .

Here's a few updated pics and a short video of it all in one:

Just incase you guys wanted to see the real 1:1 Unimog with the same paint scheme - here's the pic of it:

I'll probably put this one aside for now until I can work out a 4x4 system for it, but until then I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for watching guys,