View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Man i was playing a ton of COD4 on PS3 while at my cousins house...

I like search and destroy, My younger cousin prestiged while i was at their house though and we lost all the equipment, luckily though, his older cousin was at lvl 49 prestige #3 and he had berret so we played on his.

One round of search and destroy on bog, all my teamates got owned by a baseball pitcher throwing a grenada (lol thats how they say it in the game) all the way across the map...And i ended up planting the bomb (+100) and then i camped out and owned all fiove players on the other team, i got like 575 point on that lvl of search and destroy.

I also got a 16 kill streak on countdown, by sniping at the back building...LOL. OWNED

EDIT: my fav weapon is also the M4 carbine with red dot scope, and my fav perks are claymore, martyrdron (the one where you drop a grnade when you die), and overkill. I use the berret for my second weapon, or for search and destroy if im defending a shotgun cause it has so much stopping power, hardly anybody uses them yet their so powerful...range sucks though (worse then it honestly should be...)

Last edited by meme405; 03-28-2008 at 01:24 AM..