Thread: Honda Civic Si
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (1)
Default Honda Civic Si

I went down to my local hobby store today with $49 and got me a Honda Civic Si, one of those cheap can propelled airbrushes that come with 6 acrylic colors, and steel colored enamel paint. The cars a 1/25 so im going to have to lengthen my chassis, which i have no money to do But i made the body and started to paint it for the time being. The first layer is all steel, which was less shiny than i hoped. And im thinking of putting a blue or red design on it. hmmmm red or blue? or purple? maybe even green. i like green. O, and i bought some "Sealer for Metalizer." It might sound kind of stupid but I have no idea what that is, but it looked important . some one care to explain?

Update:...ive just realized that even if i get the chassis to the right size the front tires probably arnt going to turn. i think. well i hope they turn. o well i'll just go through with the chassis extention and see what happens.

Yeah, i lengthened the chassis right now and the front wheels cant turn. I'm going to have to sand some of the body

Last edited by xzc426; 03-22-2008 at 11:32 PM..