View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 10:10 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

I find this pretty funny that mainly sellers have responded. i really do not understand how you guys make your conclusions. i have had nextel phones for ages, and on top of that I OWN a Cell Phone accessory store. I always buy Li replacement batteries and the stock Nextel and ALL motorola phones come with Li batteries. But if you look at any house or car charger for Nextels and any Motorola phone you will see that it clearly says it is a NiCad and NiMah charger and they work fine. Also to even go along with what i am concluding is that if you look all over ebay and even some xmod sites you will clearly see that many of you sellers of these "Li" batteries and "special" chargers are clearly using modded cell phone chargers. So unless Nextel and Motorola are lying on the batteries and on the chargers i would say you are wrong.

But to back up my idea, i am going to do this myself. My batteries should be in by tuesday at the least. Then I will make my own charger with a new Nextel dual desktop charger from my store. I would be willing to bet any amount that it will work great as expected.

All you guys need to do is look at your phones. I am sure some of you have Nextels or Motorola phones of some sort. You sellers are telling me that those cheap car chargers are Li chargers ? If so man are you guys ripping folks off. Those car chargers are only like .65 - .99 cents on ebay. Those house chargers are the same. I would have to say you guys need to show some proof. Here are some of my prime examples.

Check out these auctions. These are not mine just proof as to my conclusion.

Just as a note: I am not writing this to take money from you sellers or hinder your sales. Simply a intro to a Free tutorial. When I get my batteries in i will do this project.

Look at these auctions and tell me whats going on. Please. That guy has excellent perfect feedback doing what I am saying. You draw your own conclusion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5918048447