View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 06:24 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

thnaks for all the comments guys. about the white to blue mustang, well, i was sick of looking at the god awful white paint i put on it so i scraped it all off (it was really thick) and then i painted it again. the pics make it looks horrible becuz it actually looks pretty nice in real life, it sparkles! homestar, pm me. spr, that titan is coming along real nice. i put a coat of red metallic paint on it last night, i taped off the windows this morning and ill be painting them tonite along with the tail gate handle thing, tail lie covers and headlite covers, black of corse, and the grille im going to put a chrome like spray paint on it, then clear coat the entire thing. um, about the pool, lol, its deepest spot is 8 feet, and it makes a great photo-scene for xmods, which is why i do it, i havent dropped any xmods in there... yet, so im not worried, as long as my cat doesnt come over there im fine. i try to get the pics quickly so nothing happens to my beloveds! thanks for all the comments, oh, yeah, the hummer, it was my first, i want to get rid of both of them, and the f-150, and the other trucks when i finish them, so unofficially for sale. the hummer was in good condition when i got it for christmas (not last year, year before that) but i wanted an sut project and totally gave up on it, then i put it back on my cahssis and flipped it several times til the whole back just fell off.