View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

races that i can remember:

1) honda prelude , supposedly a 14 sec car, took him off the line, she spun out like a mofo and never caught up, i let off at 115 or so mph

2) F350 powerstroke nondually, he pulled me off the line but i caught up during 2nd and pulled past him in 3rd, a little traffic so i let off at 90ish

3) mitsubishi eclipse...loud fartcan, was revving like he was retarded, light turned green and i jumped him badly, his reaction time sucked, but he fell way behind anyways and couldnt catch up

4) v8 dodge dakota, he had an automatic and launched with a powerbrake, took me off the line but started pulling in second and passed him before i hit third, we both let off around 80 mph b/c of city traffic

5) Honda CRX, riced out to the max, baby blue...big silver spoiler, loud as all hell and was burning lots of oil, i didnt think he wanted to race looking at the cloud of smoke behind him, but we ran, dunno what he had done to the car but it wasnt even a challenge lol...

not hating on CRX's, there's a couple of fast ones around here.

forgot to mention, soon the stickers are coming off and it's getting painted gunmetal like my truck