Thread: Car Show Sti
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 01:53 AM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
****, the chassis isnt bad looking, infact I'll paint a body to match that. But you know the metal heatsink doesnt work well? Your better off with a plastic one. Pink rims look awsome on that Camaro!! btw, is that a NSX rim that the car is standing on? Would you like to sell me a set of NSX rims? And the subbie rims and the mini-mag set? I love reading them for some reason
lol i dont think ill go as drastic as painting the body pink... i might how ever paint it silver or white... but for now it will stay blue. and the camaro's chassis gets rebuilt, it deff WONT be on pink wheels lmao. glad u like it, but not my cup of tee. and the metal heat sink im pretty much only using for looks, it looks cooler than platic lol.

but yes, that black set of wheels i will sell. i got a couple sets for sale. $8 shipped for the set of 4 black ones.

but the subie wheels are not for sale.

and are you talking about the magazine in the picture of the subaru? i dont know if i get that or not. i think i do.. but i havnt got the car yet so we will see. if you want the mag and the set of 4 black wheels in the pic, ill say 10 bucks shipped for all of it.

let me know. i also got body kits for the rsx, 65 stang, and 67 camaro for sale too. and some white 5 spoke rsx wheels.