View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 02:34 AM

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
if you need a shaft I have a couple of dead cars that have the long shaft in it. sometime I am going to learn how to stack FETs so I can do It for other people's cars. I can probably do it now but first I am going to remove the stock ones from my junk cars and put them back on several times till I am good at both soldering it on and off.
as for your clip XI does have them for 4.99 each I had to get one for my RS return skyline. also while you are there check out some of their serious upgrades like gpm rear axles cups and stubs. it will save you time looking for new ones when you break the stock ones. save the stock ones you never know who might need them.
also if you dont have a multi compartment storage container and a magnetic mechanics tray invest in one of each. I have several and it saves time looking for parts when they are organized, and the tray keeps your screws from ending up sweeper food
Haha thanks for all the tips guys

Are you guys sure the nsx clip doesn't work with the Skyline ? I don't wanna spend much right now .. I just came back from 5 days of paintball and I'm a lil strapped for cash bwahaha. Another thing. what are gpm rear axles cups and stubs ? and xmodsnut, do you have any CF shafts ? I want one of those hehe