View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

I read your post loud and clear, and I was pertaining to my experiance from driving them around in store/shop. That doesn't mean mine are all busted up and in little tiny pieces, that just means yours are. I've asked my HobbyShop to open up a new RC18B so I could test it, and they certainly did because I am a reputable customer there. The ProPulse on the other hand was in near mint condition with no broken parts, and it was located in a mall for heavens sake.

I'm also going to restate what I said, oh...ten posts ago? I am not saying the ProPulse is ANY better than the RC18. I'm simply saying that there is no hard evidence saying the RC18 is better than the ProPulse. All but you saying they're better. I've actually not seen one other person post anywhere on a 1:18th scale forum saying that the RC18 is better than the ProPulse, or vice versa. Seems to me it's only you.. So by backing fact to fact, they both equal out to be pretty good RCs.

Also, I don't think it much matters that you were reffering to aftermarket. You never said you were reffering to either or, so...that much doesn't matter.