View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:38 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Because, all your statement of the propulse being **** are unfounded, just words out of your ***.

You have still yet to acknowledge the many statements proving your POV of them being **** wrong, by many other reputable folks. Even a side by side comparo vs the 18T

The reason for using 18t parts is due to there not being much of an aftermarket as of yet. Same thing happened with xmods when introduced. Samething with the 18t. So what if 18t parts can drop into the propulse, that just ever more expands its parts.

You say Im a *****? Ha, your the little one who started making personal statements. Still being a little hypocrite.
actually youre the 1 that made the comment about me smoking drugs or something 1st..

-1 not only are you a ***** but youre a ******* as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
What's the difference between a floor model, and what you bring home? It's the same thing, is it not? Exactly, it's the same thing. So I say I can draw a pretty good conclusion by driving both RCs and see literally no difference at all, at least from my perspective.

I never said I took the Floor Model and beat the living hell out of it. No one in their right mind would do that because you would be liable for the damage you've intentionally caused to that floor model. So, no, it's not apples to oranges because you would not do the same thing with an AE RC18. You don't beat either one of them to hell when it's a floor model.

When you drive hard, bottom line hard, you're going to break parts, and that's a guarentee. There is no way you can bash and go hog wild on your RC and not break a thing. It's impossible.

I've met a few people who are happy with their propulse, and they as well have owned/worked on RC18s and have decided to side with the propulse. One, they're cheaper. Two, most RC18 parts are replaceable on the ProPulse with a little mod work. So hey, you start with a cheaper chassis, and add on the really nice parts because no one has begun to make aftermarket parts for the ProPulse. Do you get why people do that, now smartass?

you need to read my post a little closer.

last time i checked it was around the same for an 18t/b or a propulse w/ battery and charger.

i wasnt talking aftermarket parts smartass. im sure those same people would tell you that ae stock parts are stronger than megatech stock.

Last edited by Iche-1; 08-29-2007 at 12:42 AM..