View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iche-1 View Post
so tell me what ive said is wrong. tell me some if not most avid propulse users will not agree that out of the box the 18 series is tougher than the propulse. tell me avid propulse owners dont change stock propulse parts with stock 18 series parts.

if you find this thread so humorous then why are you being a *****?

Quote for quote, I hope Cheezman doesn't mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman from XMW
I say Propulse... I don't clean my propulse ever, it still runs, I drove it through mud, water, snow, rain, dust, dirt... drove it down stairs, into walls, down concrete blocks, on rocks, and in sand... still runs. I have only broken one thing, the front bumper.

Plus, all the replacement parts I need are AT Radio Shack which is a total of 4 minutes away, where as, the only way I could even get an RC18T and replacement parts for it, would be the Internet.
Basically what I gather out of that is it is just as durable, just as fun, and just as easy to work with. Also what I gather out of that is replacement parts are redily available right at your local radio shack, instead of having to wait for a hobby shop to order it, or waiting for Tower Hobbies to get off their butts.

Again, as I stated before, people are modding RC18 parts to their ProPulses because those parts are aftermarket parts for the RC18. Which means they're more than likely GPM plastics, or RPM metals. Hence meaning it's stronger than the stockers on the RC18. I have yet to see anyone put stock parts from an RC18 onto a ProPulse. There's just no gain there.

And why are they doing this? Because no one has stepped up to the plate for Megatech to design, manufacture, and distribute higher quality aftermarket replacement parts.

[Edit]
I would like you to read this thread...: http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php...er=asc&start=0
There is only one person in that whole thread who complained about their propulse, and that's because he's Junk. But besides that I see clear pictures, testimonials, and back up proof that the ProPulse is a very durable RC car, for a fraction of the cost of an RC18.

Last edited by Donziikid; 08-29-2007 at 12:33 AM..