View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 08:08 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

I have yet once seen that sign near my Radioshacks ProPulse section. I was even there today at two seperate locations and neither of them had that sign anywhere in the windows, or on display.

I personally have driven a ProPulse, this is one on the display. There was exactly nothing wrong with the way it performs, handles, or goes about with its business. I have no problems with it what so ever. What I find funny is that I have driven around at least two, if not three, propulses and one AE RC18B at my Hobby Shop. Guess which one was broken? The RC18 at my HobbyShop. The shock tower was cracked, and the shock cap was no where to be found. This is also a reputable Hobby Shop, one of the best in Michigan.

RS is sometimes been sought after as a "childs" store where the Hobby Shops are typically more believed as the "mens" store. Suprises me that the RC18 at the "mens" store was broken, while the ProPulse was in near mint condition. I also know the managers fairly well, and I know how cheap they can get. I know they do not open any other boxes than the ones they are given for display purposes.

So just as you, I have come to the conclusion upon experiance, not forums where lying children rant about how their stuff is better than the rest.

If quality is the case, it's obviously the quality of the driver, not the quality of the product. Seems to me that where you live...RC owners/drivers just could give two ****s less about what they own/drive.