Thread: civic stripes
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Ok first of all to anyone above me Pin stripes are usually considered: thin stripes that are highly detailed, either forming a picture or a line across the car or a design. the one element that satys the same, it always consists of thin lines." on real cars people do this with detailing brushes. On an xmods i would not recomend anyone doing it without knowing how to or having learned before hand, unless you want to ruin your body and have to repaint the entire thing...Why is it so hard because the people above me dont under stand how thin these lines are and how hard it is to control the brush that perfectly...

This is a real pinstrip because some people above me either dont understand what it is or how it is done:

BTW that is a crappy example...they were just trying to sell the brushs, the real thing is much cooler, and if you want to do this with the decal sheat you are beyond a retard.

Edit: tayyab are you really that ********** ******* stupid do you not see how much harder you made getting simple stripes??? which dont even relate to the topic of pinstripes???

For normal stripes you usually try to avoid taping as much because thats where scrue ups come, so usually you paint it the colour you want the car, then add stripes...and if your worries about uneveness your using the wrong paint...

Last edited by meme405; 07-20-2007 at 02:14 PM..