XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Virginia...Portsmouth,Suffolk,Chesapeake,VaBeach.. . (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385)

StiXxX 09-24-2004 01:23 PM

Virginia...Portsmouth,Suffolk,Chesapeake,VaBeach.. .

I've sent some pm's to people that had Virginia in there location on the memberlist if there are other people out there send replies please.

Anyone from any one of Virginia's 7 Cities, who wants to race or trade parts or just meet others from Virginia w/XMODS, feel free to write something.

StiXxX 09-27-2004 05:27 PM

for those who know me thanks for coming write me something and hopefully we can get something going :thumleft:

VietDraGoNE 10-02-2004 09:34 PM

im here.. same thing he said to yall, holla if u want to get crackin on somethin

StiXxX 10-02-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VietDraGoNE
im here.. same thing he said to yall, holla if u want to get crackin on somethin

thanx man apr. it but to the rest of VA
are yall asleep or som'thin i konw we aren't d only 2 w/XMODS wake up and post som'thin already geez :cussing: :x

StiXxX 10-13-2004 07:52 PM

to the xmod group out of VaBeach hit this post up Holla :redfin: :pimp:

StiXxX 10-19-2004 07:30 PM

yo i know there's at least 3 of yall in here who r with "The Untouchable VaBeach Tunerz" i've only been in contact w/ 2 one was bout 3min ago let me know whats up i just found yall post in the http://xmodsrc.com/community/howto_d...hread_id=20324
site let me know whats up with you guy'z aight
i'm in Chesapeake i want to join and i hav some friends who would also be interested
so hit this post up hollaz
:D :lol: :) :nod: :redfin:

SOULFLY 10-20-2004 11:18 AM

party people.....

yo check it out im from the great state of oregon, but im a member of the untouchable vabeach tunaz. chech out my site. and dont forget to sign my guest book :hail: :firedevi:

StiXxX 10-20-2004 12:45 PM

aight there's something in there and i already sighned the guest book on the team site awhilez ago

dieWITavengence 10-20-2004 04:21 PM

its me

sup its daniel guys..
im wit these two guys.. holla at us fo sho..

lata.. 8)

StiXxX 10-20-2004 07:16 PM

welcome aboard i sent u a pm and then i realized who it was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WELCOME ABOARD

StiXxX 10-21-2004 08:09 PM

KeeP it RealL

how true one post and he's out :lol:
thaz aight tho

dieWITavengence 10-21-2004 11:23 PM

iight

yo patrick.. u gotta start comin to skool more often man lol..
i just got done paintin my car. i painted the body but not the kit. i left the kit black but its hot as hell. im bringin it to skool tomorrow to c if u think i shood paint the kit or leave it..
its hot as hell tho forreal.. i also cut my thing to put my turbo. so now it fits like perfect n drives like a beaut. :o its amazing.. it still aint no 9-cells put ill figure it out lol..
n if u get this tonite. if u got an extra antena for te remote i need 1 mine broke it sux *** now..

im out..
lata 8)

StiXxX 10-22-2004 10:27 AM

my bad

i'm bumd out bout somethin that happened back in CT(Connecticut just in case u dunno)i'll hav time to clear my head this weekend though
i'll be in on Mon. so bring the car in again, please i really wanna see what u hav done to it

also my NSX is dumb fast w/ the whole nos thing
i'm gonna read how to make the button in the controller, dout i'll do it but hey, u never know that might help me clear my head this weekend

:lol: :cry: see u on Mon.

dieWITavengence 10-22-2004 03:08 PM

sup

yo im here in tech class rite now doin nuthin.. i decided to write here lol..
i need tht antenna thing kuz i brought my car n it had no distance.. i was drivin it round n it barely went no where..

talk to u lata tonite..

PEaCE

StiXxX 10-22-2004 06:18 PM

aight i'm on here now and i'll be in here for a while so hit this up or write stuff somewhere else in the forum and i'll find it :nod: :D

StiXxX 11-01-2004 11:19 AM

****it my comp. crapped out and i've been gone for a really long time if there's any one elase from VA. put some info in here
it doesn't seem like there much of u out there

dieWITavengence 11-08-2004 08:57 PM

sell

yo man. i wanna sell my xmod. i think ive put enough into it that its worth sum good money. patrick help me out. help me find sum1 to sell it to ya no. n mayb u need to come to skool more man! lol ****..
catch u up lata..

keep it realL

StiXxX 11-10-2004 10:52 AM

easiest thing to do is post that u wanna sell ur car in the
BUY/SELL/TRADE half of this forum
list what u hav and what u hav done
peepz r always lookin for more xmods
so post it the BUY/SELL/TRADE sectionand in no time at least 3 people will reply in interest :D

SwedishRacer 11-16-2004 07:20 AM

um

go to the VA Beach Tuners site.

StiXxX 11-16-2004 11:37 AM

i've been there a bunch of times and some of the peepz r in this forum but i've never gotten the info i wanted

and it's more of a national team
cuz i was told there's only 1 member in VA
:lol: :lol: