XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   General XMODs (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   thank you xmodcanuck posted on xmf, another new xmod (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17681)

lol 09-09-2009 10:04 PM

/poop in pants

Streetr101 09-09-2009 10:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
So I had to stop by radioshack and see this new xmod...and I'm not happy with the paint on the this one. First of all the front picture on the case, seems to be a like dark red almost like the mustang that just came out not like the 370z red thats a bright red anyways....i look at the actual body in the case and its orange...bright orange. Here is a few pictures I took of it.

It almost looks like the yellow camaro.

winner 09-09-2009 10:16 PM

meh.... radioshack just cantt satisfy ther customers anymore can they?

GearHeadV8 09-09-2009 10:44 PM

wow FAIL

mycrors4 09-09-2009 10:55 PM

this gives us more of a reason to repaint it doesnt it? unless u use this as a beater body:( why must radishack get us all excited for somthing ugly(i mean the paint job im sure the body is beautiful)

texan_idiot25 09-09-2009 11:16 PM

What are you guys *****ing about? It's ORANGE like the concept. Boohoo the picture is slightly redish? The cover picture looks accurate to the car. Mind you there are some limitations to the paint they use that can't get the metallic hemi orange used on the real car, but it looks like a good match.

Get it out of the box pour favour.

Dr. Kustom 09-09-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

+1, I agree with you, as always me and my 9 STi's are on STi Watch... As you know Kyosho already made the Evo X, but this month (possibly today) they release their 08 STi WRC Hatch.
http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/miniz/i...part_num=30577 (I want the shell or a white body for a project)

It'd be cool if radioshack made the Regular WRX Sedan though, that'd be awesome, or even a Legacy 3.0
Little off topic, the new STi ASC will be coming out in October.

GearHeadV8 09-09-2009 11:25 PM

i would still but the dodge.

im so buying that subaru when the asc comes out. but it would be cool if DC did like a special edition subaru for the gymkhana. it would be painted like the 1.1 and it would come with special rims. awd. hard tires.lights. sorry off topic

all in all im not saying they did bad at all. im glad they are coming back with some

xmodcanuck 09-09-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taiwanesekid05 (Post 237193)
If they make a Subaru Impreza WRX STI and an Evo X, I will fall deeply back in love with Xmods oh so very much.

I'm right there with you on that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaze (Post 237214)
+1, I agree with you, as always me and my 9 STi's are on STi Watch... As you know Kyosho already made the Evo X, but this month (possibly today) they release their 08 STi WRC Hatch.

+1 (that's a +1 with feeling) I'm sitting here with my 12 STI's waiting patiently. (FYI Kyosho 08 STI already on ebay.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmod4life (Post 237298)
Little off topic, the new STi ASC will be coming out in October.

Keeping a little of topic x4l - they're already selling on ebay. Black and white. 2.4ghz.

trans_am_lover_79 09-09-2009 11:29 PM

Gettin me one. nuff said.

taiwanesekid05 09-09-2009 11:32 PM

If someone does this to their Challenger, I will find them, burn their Challenger, then cut their penis off.

http://www.autobuff.com/challenger2.jpg

lol 09-09-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taiwanesekid05 (Post 237307)
If someone does this to their Challenger, I will find them, burn their Challenger, then cut their penis off.

http://www.autobuff.com/challenger2.jpg

thats hot.

DRFTKO 09-10-2009 03:30 AM

It looks like someone used "buy it now" and purchased the Challenger for $100+...OUCH!:eyecraz: If it was someone on here, please give us some out-of-box picks!:roll_eye:

SkysTheLimit 09-10-2009 04:22 PM

Well I'm with all of you that would be happy with the orange...Orange is an original Challenger color :/

Besides leave it to us to repaint it. Odds are we'll do it up better than RS did anways

Streetr101 09-10-2009 06:31 PM

I see the point its the hemi orange, I get it..but what I'm sayin is that if I'm paying $50plus bucks on an xmod the paint should be nice...I mean look at the new mustang with its nice dark red paint and the corvette which I think in my opinion sports a way better orange like color on the body if they can do it with those xmods I dont see why they couldnt with the dodge. That being said, I'm glad they keep coming out with new ones, keeping my fingers crossed for the sti..i would buy that no matter what color it was.

Michael Long 09-11-2009 09:07 PM

They really need to start making trucks, but the challenger is great.

2FAST 09-11-2009 09:20 PM

*Slaps forehead. Falls down crying*

WHY??!! When I finally strap down all my money on a 370Z that is now temporarily (I hope) retired I find that the Prince Of Pony Cars (Chevy is King!), in my opinion, is released. The sexiest, boldest, and did I mention sexiest car is now in stores. Dodge FT4thW. (Toyota, Nissan, Chevy, Dodge) But the Xmods Camaro is still better. But due to my previous rating maybe this isnt that great after all.

Oh and to anyone wondering Xmods now has licensing to: Audi (duh), Porsche, Lamborghini, and VW. VW AG Owns all of these. (Soulja Boy has a prototype) So a lot more prayers may be answered. (I sure hope no one prays over xmods though) Due to what I just mentioned it is now Dodge FT5thW!

dontspamme 09-11-2009 10:15 PM

Just return your 370z and get a Challenger... how hard is that ?

When was there a VW, Porsche and Lamborghini Xmods body ? And the Lamborghini Soulja boy has, doesn't have to be a prototype. It has Vette rims with the clip. And why would they give him the prototype and not some other person ? Not to mention, if I put a model body on a Xmods chassis, is that a new body coming out ? I don't think so. Gotta love noobs.

XMDrifter 09-12-2009 12:24 AM

they did make a porsche SUV released in Europe, along with a mercedes SLR. who knows? they might actually do a gallardo or murc. keep some fingers crossed guys,be a little more optimistic.

dontspamme 09-12-2009 12:26 AM

Dontspamme fail for thinking of only US Xmods. Wonder if they are actually going to get the liscene, Lamborghini liscene's are expensive after all...