XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Hello all! (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11249)

Jackalope 01-08-2008 08:33 AM

Hello all!

Names Jackalope, you know... "As fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!" Seemed fitting.

Anyway I've had Xmods for a few years and never knew there was this kind of following for them! Now I want to build a serious race car and see if anyone local wants to run.

clintr79 01-08-2008 08:58 AM

where do you live,have fun and enjoy

Jackalope 01-08-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clintr79 (Post 130214)
where do you live,have fun and enjoy

I guess that would help huh? In Baltimore.

xmodscarbon's_lost 01-08-2008 02:12 PM

Welcome to XMS dude!!Hope you like your stay here with us if you have not read the rules do so asap! glade you got in after the hack i was on and i got deleated lol. it sucked but anyways have fun don't flame or forum fight and every thing will go well for you.
cheers,
xmodscarbon's_lost:argue::bs::finger::dblfin::scra tch::uzi::blowup::redfin:have fun

Jackalope 01-08-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmodscarbon's_lost (Post 130227)
Welcome to XMS dude!!Hope you like your stay here with us if you have not read the rules do so asap! glade you got in after the hack i was on and i got deleated lol. it sucked but anyways have fun don't flame or forum fight and every thing will go well for you.
cheers,
xmodscarbon's_lost:argue::bs::finger::dblfin::scra tch::uzi::blowup::redfin:have fun

Thanks. Naaaahhhhhh..... I'm no trouble at all, I'm a moderator on a couple sites so I know things work, but I do thank you.

So wheres a good place to buy some wheels and motors and litium batteries and such? Oh and all the goodies that someone with a stupid amount of money would buy. :lol:

xmodscarbon's_lost 01-08-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackalope (Post 130231)
Thanks. Naaaahhhhhh..... I'm no trouble at all, I'm a moderator on a couple sites so I know things work, but I do thank you.

So wheres a good place to buy some wheels and motors and litium batteries and such? Oh and all the goodies that someone with a stupid amount of money would buy. :lol:

your welcome and XI (xmods international)
http://www.xmodsinternational.com/

dim_sum 01-08-2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmodscarbon's_lost (Post 130227)
cheers,

Ditto...

Welcome Jackalope, what kind of XMODS do you have?

Jackalope 01-08-2008 03:09 PM

I have the Supra, 67 Fire Bird, Hummer, F150, Mustang GT, Barricade, and BumbleBee.

I'm actualy selling a couple of them but I know forum rules prevents me from posting sales till I hit 200 posts so I guess I'll have to wait.

Either that or REALLY whore it up! :lol:

spectral 01-08-2008 03:36 PM

JACK!!!
whats up man.
good to see you over here.

Jackalope 01-08-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spectral (Post 130248)
JACK!!!
whats up man.
good to see you over here.

Hey man whats up! Took your advice and checked it out.

Novajoe 01-08-2008 04:33 PM

cobalts... rule?

fieldfairy2 01-08-2008 05:35 PM

Atomicmods.com is also a good site for xmod stuff and welcome.

firebird999 01-08-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackalope (Post 130238)
I have the Supra, 67 Fire Bird, Hummer, F150, Mustang GT, Barricade, and BumbleBee.

I'm actualy selling a couple of them but I know forum rules prevents me from posting sales till I hit 200 posts so I guess I'll have to wait.

Either that or REALLY whore it up! :lol:

pm me if that firebird is for sale.

Jackalope 01-09-2008 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firebird999 (Post 130274)
pm me if that firebird is for sale.

PM sent.

CobaltDude06 01-09-2008 02:16 PM

jack whats up man welcome to the site

Jackalope 01-09-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobaltDude06 (Post 130360)
jack whats up man welcome to the site

Thanks man! It seems friendly enough.

REDisFASTER 01-09-2008 03:14 PM

Welcome to XMS!

Be sure to post pics of your XMODS!

Don't be shy and ask around. There's lots of us that are building high performance XMODS!

Be sure to read the rules/general guidelines which are posted in my signature, and don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the mods any questions or concerns that you may have!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Jackalope 01-09-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDisFASTER (Post 130367)
Welcome to XMS!

Be sure to post pics of your XMODS!

Don't be shy and ask around. There's lots of us that are building high performance XMODS!

Be sure to read the rules/general guidelines which are posted in my signature, and don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the mods any questions or concerns that you may have!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Awesome! Thanks man. This seems like a great place to chill out. Glad I was told about it.