XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   XMOD Projects (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   '66 Buick Wildcat: Trailer Park Special! (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13307)

texan_idiot25 06-30-2008 03:13 PM

Wheel nuts are ugly. That is all. Don't like them in pictures, takes away from the scale look.

adamcrawls 06-30-2008 03:35 PM

i spy with my little eye a chevy cheyenne in the background got any plans for it and great job on it

XMDrifter 06-30-2008 05:19 PM

that looks awesome. kinda reminds me of the old primered monte carlo in the third fast and the furious.

i hope that gets a lot of votes man

crawlin duckies 06-30-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcrawls (Post 166329)
i spy with my little eye a chevy cheyenne in the background got any plans for it and great job on it

yea im taking quite the liking in the cheyenne.... if u plan on selling it lemme know k>?

texan_idiot25 06-30-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcrawls (Post 166329)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlin duckies (Post 166337)
yea im taking quite the liking in the cheyenne.... if u plan on selling it lemme know k>?

It's a DUB City diacast model of a 72 Cheyenne (good eye on the trim level) with a set of tires from a West Coast Choppers 34 Ford coupe diecast model, and slammed. Pics at a later time. Just there for looks in this case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XMDrifter (Post 166335)
that looks awesome. kinda reminds me of the old primered monte carlo in the third fast and the furious.

i hope that gets a lot of votes man

Then vote for it! :lol:

crawlin duckies 06-30-2008 06:56 PM

texan_idiot25 - It's a DUB City diacast model of a 72 Cheyenne (good eye on the trim level) with a set of tires from a West Coast Choppers 34 Ford coupe diecast model, and slammed. Pics at a later time. Just there for looks in this case.

:lol: opps i feel like a smarty pants

texan_idiot25 06-30-2008 07:03 PM

Adamcrawls got it 1st. Only real give away on the model is if you know what the Chyenne logo looks like..

texan_idiot25 07-10-2008 04:43 AM

Good news chil'd'ns.

With in the next day or so, the Buick will be featured on Jalopnik!!! For the ill-informed, Jalopnik is just about the most bad *** car news/blog site. "Obsessed with the cult of cars" and it always provides the much more interesting side of the car culture.

And we all love El Caminos over there too. :p

I'll post when the car is up.

KITT222 07-10-2008 11:04 AM

WOAH!!! thats awsome dude!! the good news just keeps coming for you!!

Donziikid 07-10-2008 11:42 AM

Ya' know.. I must've had a massive brain fart this past two months because I just remembered my grandfather owns a Buick Wildcat. I'm not sure on the exact year, but it looks darn close to yours (except not beat up.. :lol:) and it's the same color to boot (except a brighter color.. :lol:).

This was a great project. Congrats on the COTM win. ;)

texan_idiot25 07-10-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KITT222 (Post 167449)
WOAH!!! thats awsome dude!! the good news just keeps coming for you!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donziikid (Post 167454)
Ya' know.. I must've had a massive brain fart this past two months because I just remembered my grandfather owns a Buick Wildcat. I'm not sure on the exact year, but it looks darn close to yours (except not beat up.. :lol:) and it's the same color to boot (except a brighter color.. :lol:).

This was a great project. Congrats on the COTM win. ;)

THanks guys.

Donzii, get them pictures, asap.:nod: