XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Xmod FAQ's (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Where to purchase: GPM! (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11093)

Donziikid 01-02-2008 07:30 PM

Where to purchase: GPM!

Howdy. This is a thread that will be updated for information about where to purchase GPM parts. There are many sellers to choose from, including GPM themselves. Please take a look around and see what site suits your needs the best, all sites included are very reputable websites that many have used in the past.

GPM/Aluminum:
GPM Racing
That's GPMs webpage. I know a lot of people purchase straight from them without any problems. :)

GPM Part numbers:
Xmods Evolution Truck
Xmods Evolution Touring

GPM Part images:
Xmods Evolution Truck
Xmods Evolution Touring

You can also purchase GPM from these e-retailers:
GPM Depot
Atomic Mods (Touring)
Atomic Mods (Truck)
Performance Xmods
eBay
AsiaTees (Touring)
AsiaTees (Truck)
RCXmini.com
RC Mart.
The Toys (Touring)
The Toys (Gen1)
The Toys (Truck)
Hobby Smart

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to PM me or contact me on AIM. Also, please check out the following threads on purchasing other items:
Motors and motor parts.

Regards,
Donziikid/Kyle. :)

taiwanesekid05 01-17-2008 09:13 PM

Because I've never truely bought any GPM/Alloy parts, where is the cheapest place to buy GPM/Alloy parts besides eBay? Of the listed. Up there.

Donziikid 01-17-2008 09:21 PM

You'd find the cheapest price probably straight from GPM themselves. ;)

taiwanesekid05 01-17-2008 09:56 PM

Where do I find the prices? I tried (barely) to look for it, but I can't find it.
And how much is shipping for each?

Donziikid 01-18-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekid05 (Post 132432)
Where do I find the prices? I tried (barely) to look for it, but I can't find it.
And how much is shipping for each?

You have to send GPM an email with their stock numbers. They'll get back to you after a while with the color availabilty, cost and shipping for the items you have asked for. Shipping is different for everyone; can't give you a set price.

redrkt 01-19-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donziikid (Post 132561)
You have to send GPM an email with their stock numbers. They'll get back to you after a while with the color availabilty, cost and shipping for the items you have asked for. Shipping is different for everyone; can't give you a set price.

Unless you are buying in bulk quantities you are better off to go thru one of the other sellers that are listed at the top of this thread. You also will probably need to purchase a large quantity to get the best price from GPM because they do most of their business with retailers not private individuals, but I could be wrong.

aaronz350z 07-11-2008 07:25 PM

Atomicmods is the best to buy gpm from

S2k Racer 01-05-2009 01:02 AM

Other than that I love Atomicmods why buy from them and not Asiatees?
Also, is it just me or is the GPM site not working?

Donziikid 01-05-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S2k Racer (Post 204030)
Other than that I love Atomicmods why buy from them and not Asiatees?
Also, is it just me or is the GPM site not working?

They must have changed hosts/URLs since this was written. Here's the proper URL:
http://www.gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/index.php

SPR 01-05-2009 10:10 AM

Buying the new package deal kits that RCmart offers on their site and ebay is the absolute cheapest way to buy gpm! saves you like 40 bucks all together!

himynamebebrian 01-17-2009 09:15 PM

what about generation 1's? is there still good sales. ive looked but found nothing with any actual savings and or value.

S2k Racer 01-17-2009 11:01 PM

I'd recomend Asiatees because of their prices, but their stock and costumer support are a pain.

rsx racer 01-18-2009 12:50 AM

RCmart, as SPR mentioned, offers some Gen 1 gpm kits also. There's not nearly as much selection (in terms of cheap buys) for Gen 1 these days though :(

himynamebebrian 01-18-2009 05:49 PM

awh man.. i don't particularly care for the EVOS.. i just don't feel the same using them... thats just me.