XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Misc Nitro (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   do i smell another ebay newb? (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18661)

mycrors4 02-25-2010 09:56 PM

do i smell another ebay newb?

please tell me the point of a 3s lipo nitro engine...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Traxxas-12T-2-5-...#ht_500wt_1182
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

winner 02-25-2010 09:58 PM

lol! "I had my T-maxx up to 108MPH with this engine in it (while it was in the back seat of my Nissan). "

Howlsatmoonlight 02-25-2010 10:05 PM

Looks like he glued an electric motor onto a nitro motor..If someone buys this they deserve it.

jabari 02-25-2010 10:16 PM

Ahaha, that's bomedy son. Yea, whoever buys it does deserve it. lol

suicide_star 02-25-2010 11:00 PM

Haha, that's cute. At least he's extremely honest.

lol 02-25-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suicide_star (Post 251233)
Haha, that's cute. At least he's extremely honest.

Unlike that other racist "10 Cell Xmod" guy. :)

Tmaxxn3 02-25-2010 11:06 PM

hahah he is extremely honest...........
"Q: does that contraption actually work and how
A: This is what you call idle stationic icon. You install nitric motor in car. Put estes E-12 Engine or two, or thirty-two engines in the rear of car (rocket engines and duct tape sold separately)"

Cobrawannabe 02-25-2010 11:20 PM

That guy's epically funny. Well-done indeed.:lol:

Blackdragon 02-25-2010 11:58 PM

At least he tells you that fire will be involved if you want this thing to actually move.

TripleXmodder(akaXXX) 02-26-2010 12:11 AM

PLEASE........... If you have any concern for someone getting ripped off. (Some kid who doesn't really understand) do what I did and REPORT the item as Fruad if you are an ebay member. I don't think it is funny at all. PLEASE report that item...EVERYONE.

stang_racer 02-26-2010 12:32 AM

Oh calm down. I dont think he'd actually sell it if someone got serious about it. He sounds like he'll say straight up if someone did get serious about it "Hey, you know this doesnt actually work right?"

mycrors4 02-26-2010 12:36 AM

even though he does sound like that type of guy, i still did report him

Tmaxxn3 02-26-2010 12:40 PM

the guy seems to be pretty active to awnsering questions and bull****thing to the other ppl he seems pretty quick on his feet.

mycrors4 02-26-2010 12:59 PM

i just asked him another question,
to my last question he said it is Brushless, when brushless needs to have 2 wires... so i told him to Stop all the BS and told him its not funny at all...

"Hmm, you said it has been converted to brushless..
brushless requires 3 motor wires, not two. Also
please stop B.S.ing because even the most most
noobish r/cer will tell u it is just an electronic
motor places into the heatsink. Just stop right
now, it's not funny at all."

mycrors4 02-26-2010 01:11 PM

sorry for the quick double post but.. i thought you guys should see this>>

"Dear mycrors7,

Your the one B.S.ing. The last time I checked real
brushless motors use THREE wires not two like you
said before. The only reason this motor is
brushless is because the brushes were yanked out
with a pair of pliers. If you are that worried
about the "noobish r/cer" then go bother the guys
selling redcat racing and exceed cars who are
really ripping the "noobish r/cer". If you think
this is funny, post a question. If you don't then
don't buy it.

- jimborandy"

And my response
"Really? im the one that said Brushless motors have
3 WIRES.. not 2.. go re-read... and they are not
ripping anyone off, just cause they are knockoff's
doesnt mean they are a POS... brushed motor with
no brushes.. doesnt mean its brushless.. it means
it doesnt work!!!! Prove to me this works and i
will personally STFU and help you sell this faster"

TripleXmodder(akaXXX) 02-26-2010 02:04 PM

He will definately sell it if someone is stupid enough to buy. Ok, it's funny but I still think that after you have had your laugh you hit the report button. He gets charged listing fees for listing and will definately take the $ if given. Please EVERYONE report for fraud.

mycrors4 02-26-2010 02:51 PM

i really dont like this guy, it seems as if he is asking himself questions..
"Q: i just saw this in person. this is the coolest engine/motor i've ever seen. can you tell me if CA will accelerate the engine's rpms like turbo drops did in the 80's and 90's? also, is there a chance that you could change the motor wires to tamiya connectors. i heard they were best. Feb-26-10
A: CA (super glue) works great on this nitric motor. Just pour it the carb, and hit full throttle and you might see a boost in power. You can definitely increase the run time by changing out the connectors to ultra high resistant tamiya connectors."

dreamingISdrifting 02-26-2010 03:11 PM

OMFG what a noob lol:) :) :nod: :nod::blush: :blush: :eyecraz: :eyecraz: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yea putting CA in your fail-of-a-contraption is really going to make it go faster:lol: :lol: someone should ask him if its watercooled too

EDIT: He must have edited or changed your question LOL look

Q: Hmm, you said it has been converted to brushless.. brushless requires 2 motor wires, not two. Also please stop B.S.ing because even the most most noobish r/cer will tell u it is just an electronic motor places into... Continue reading

A: Your the one B.S.ing. The last time I checked real brushless motors use THREE wires not two like you said before. The only reason this motor is brushless is because the brushes were yanked out with a pair of pliers.... Continue reading

Tmaxxn3 02-26-2010 03:21 PM

no, i think mycro was just super ****ed and accidently hit the wrong buttton and made him say 2 twice...

mycrors4 02-26-2010 03:25 PM

what?