XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   General XMODs (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Xmodding Legends!! (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12878)

bondo 04-23-2008 10:27 PM

Xmodding Legends!!

it came up in a thread so why not make an entire thread about it?
i made a simple list of people that i feel could be deemed "legendary xmodders" and apperantly alot of people either disagree or feel others should be added.
so here's your chance.DO NOT SUGGEST YOURSELF!!

name who you think should be conscidered "legendary" and why.
i will keep a list updated in this post.
(this list in no way depicts who is the most "legendary". it's order is determined by the order in wich they are mentioned)

Xmodification
Bondo
Sweed
Lancerman
ph2t
Color0
viperdout
Brickmodder
4x4daddy
hrddrvr
Gyrate
JASHWAA
Shapecharge
BownXmod
aznballa2k4
Viperdout

SkysTheLimit 04-23-2008 10:46 PM

Well I feel that it's risky to post in a thread like this...I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or leave anyone out!

Bondo I think you should be considered a legendary Xmodder. Why? Your paintjobs and custom work is amazing! The flames, glow in the dark, etc. Almost everything I've seen of yours is a true work of art.

Xmodification should be a legendary Xmodder as well, with his work with the trucks and cars as well. He's adapted many cars to fit Xmod chassis and his trucks are all top-notch off roaders. He's also created many things, such as the mini-bungie cords and servo winch, that we all have come to be amazed with and love.

Texan, because of his cool tuts (such as the body lowering) and all his awesome projects.

Supra1998 because of his GT-R mustang and just cool projects overall, and his newest off-roading course

Now I'll probably update this often, as there are so many people that I could think about.

imnotmikal 04-23-2008 10:51 PM

Well, Bondo and X for sure, for obvious reasons.

Texan for his on-going projects (the Dragster and UnS10ppable [I think I spelt it wrong])

If I had finished my Bronco Crawler, and any other projects I've started, I would deffinately say me, but, nope, I didn't finish them...

Sweed. A legend doesn't neccasarilly have to be doing something great with xmods. I mean, yeah, he did one of the first xmods with a Micro-T (?) board in it. I think. That's cool, but I know pretty much everyone in the xmods community knows who he is, so he's a legend.

Honestly I can't really think of anyone else, and I won't go search, because if you have to search for them, they aren't a legend are they? :)

bondo 04-23-2008 10:54 PM

just a quick addition, you dont get points for being a legendary pain in the staffs ***.(sweed,fordman)
please don't suggest yourself.
feel free to suggest a name even if it's already been suggested.
this should be along the lines of who inspired you the most when reading threads and viewing pics.

snowboi1289 04-23-2008 10:57 PM

You(bondo): because your xmods are nice,the paint and the chassis are nice.

Xmodificiation:because he makes alot of custom stuff,he does alot of good work on his chassis and bodies.

Lancer man:because he is really good with paint,and the Hummer he made awhile back(the SUT) is nice.

I know theres more,but I cant remember all(theres to much)...

c1v1c 04-23-2008 10:58 PM

I'd say all of the above But also ph2t and color0 even thought they are more into mini-z at the moment i still think they did great things with xmods.

jimmythekid1 04-23-2008 11:01 PM

viperdout

2wdpancar 04-23-2008 11:05 PM

Brickmodder, heh and viperdout also.
Brickmodder is a cool guy to talk to also.

blue504life 04-23-2008 11:21 PM

i think 4x4daddy should be on there, very creative, turns out great work

imnotmikal 04-23-2008 11:24 PM

hrddrvr, I love his '49 Merc, and his others also.

snowboi1289 04-23-2008 11:25 PM

Ohh yea,4x4daddy is very good,because he also makes alot of custom stuff.

Lancer_Man 04-23-2008 11:32 PM

Gyrate - his semi truck was crazy!

Shapecharge and Blownxmod? For obvious reasons?

2wdpancar 04-23-2008 11:36 PM

JASHWAA should be up there.
What about Robert Byrd?:lol:
He's done a lot for the xmodding community..

meme405 04-24-2008 12:29 AM

Noturday and BLT...

How about XI himself...Chris is a G, and he gets props for making all those tiems and running a store for xmods...

I have others i just cant think of now...

BTW anybody noticed Blacksky has 3600 posts but none even mentioned his name...Infact ive never seen him post a pic of an xmod...doe she even have one, and where has he been since like 2 months ago..

2wdpancar 04-24-2008 12:46 AM

Thanks meme405, that really makes me feel special, someone admires me(I think).:lol: Or not:p
Blacksky posted a pic of his cars when he was selling them, figures.:lol:

color0 04-24-2008 01:25 AM

There are some people who unfortunately don't really do Xmods anymore but I would consider them legendary to the Nth degree. I'll have to dig up their works again but I'd like to start out by pointing out shapecharge and blownxmod again, and don't forget aznballa2k4; to date I have not seen any putty work done as nicely and as cleanly as his!

Thanks for putting me on the list too, btw. It's an honor. :)

adamcrawls 04-24-2008 06:39 AM

sweed his work is so amazing his soldering jobs are really impressive and neat

Junk-mod-er 04-24-2008 06:40 AM

ph2t, enough said.
Other than that, Xmodification stands out as a Xmod-craze guy that does a lot of good projects (constantly).

xmodificationer 04-24-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcrawls (Post 156843)
sweed his work is so amazing his soldering jobs are really impressive and neat
and me lol because my trucks and dragster jk

sweed doesn't solder. That xmod with micro-t board, he got others to install it for him. Anyways my list

Bondo- Amazing painter
Xmodification- His custom xmods are unbeleivable and he knows what he's doing
Viperdout- His BL cobra was just purely amazing

firebird999 04-24-2008 07:44 AM

darkendblades is legendary as the most hardcore and careless xmodder.