XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   General XMODs (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Asia Tees Is A Rip Off!!! (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19244)

CFLks411 06-08-2010 03:12 PM

Asia Tees Is A Rip Off!!!

I recently spent around 45 dollars at asiatees.com and over a month later I still haven't received my order. After numerous e-mails they have yet to respond. I would not recommend this site to anyone!!!

lol 06-08-2010 03:14 PM

They get their GPM parts directly from Hong Kong. It takes about 2 weeks to deliver from Hong Kong to them and probably a while for them to ship to you. I'm not sure about the e-mails though.

Bananabrain 06-08-2010 05:03 PM

I have ordered from them and not had any problems, like stated before it takes two weeks minimun for the parts to come in from Hong Kong, also If you ordered parts that were out of stock or on order, it will take alot longer for you to get them since the order hasn't come in yet.

mycrors4 06-08-2010 06:52 PM

umm.. how you tried callibng?
ive ordered gpm from these and it arrived with no problems, i even got an email with the tracking number

dontspamme 06-08-2010 08:47 PM

I've went there and ordered $150 worth of GPM. The guy was very polite and helped with all my questions. Plus he reandoized the parts free of charge. And it got here just over 2 weeks.

ravevolution 06-10-2010 02:54 AM

Double check your email confirmation, make sure you gave them the right address and payment info. Peculiar for them to take that long unless the item is out of stock and you didn't realize that when ordering.

CFLks411 08-03-2010 10:14 PM

I just got the parts...3 months later. If they work for you good for you...it's not a place that seems legit.

mycrors4 08-03-2010 10:39 PM

are you sure they were not out of stock on those items? some times they become out of stock as soon as you order them... and its legit, many people have ordered from there :D

acerpower 08-04-2010 01:30 AM

I've ordered from there a couple of times with no problems.
Shipping time for me wasn't too bad considering they're in China.

They've got a decent selection but the prices seem a bit higher to me.

Bananabrain 08-04-2010 09:33 AM

Trure their prices are a bit higher, but they usually have may things in stock & carry a larger selection of GPM parts than other places. Also their shipping isn't bad either.

ravevolution 08-04-2010 06:09 PM

To say that they are a 'Rip Off' is jumping the gun, after all you did get your stuff. They would only be a ripoff if they took your money and never sent your stuff. Course 3 months is long, but the majority of people here have had good experiences with them. Course they can't make everyone happy cause things happen. Seems they probably didn't have the items in stock, or could be just a case of dealing with a business far away and it took them some time to fullfill your order. So it is understandable you are frustrated by their unresponsiveness to your inquiries about your order and the time it took to send it out to you. But we should be more diligent before making accusations about someone 'ripping' you off. ;)