XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Clubs - Please Read (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8954)

REDisFASTER 06-02-2007 08:19 PM

Clubs - Please Read

As of last count, there are 13 clubs in the General XMODS forum.

Some of those clubs are very similar, at the same time, there's even two clubs owned by ONE member.

I've temporarily closed ALL club/team threads until they're ran by and approved.

From now on, there won't be anymore Lancer Club, G35 Club, Mustang Club, Firebird Club, etc.

We do NOT need a separate club for EACH of the bodies that XMODS have made.

Muscle Car Clubs, Crawl Clubs, Drift Clubs are fine. But only one. For example, lets say I created a drift club called "REDfastDRIFT Club", there will be NO OTHER DRIFT CLUBS ALLOWED. We don't need 3 drift clubs involving different things, just one.

What I want each of the club founders to do is send me a PM containing the following:

Username: (club president, owner, founder, whatever)
Club/Team name:
Members: (a number and the name of each member)
Progression: (this is hard to evaluate, but state the typical conversations you're having and the useful/informative replies in ratio to the useless spam posted)

I'll PM the team/club owner after this to talk more about re-opening their club.

Please, no single user shall have more than one club.

Thank you for your cooperation.

NEW RULE:

Anyone who's starting a club should have AT LEAST 250 posts. This is to prevent immature 'kiddies' from starting clubs that would most likely drown itself with immature spamming, flaming and bashing.

Again, thanks for your cooperation.

coolcar24th 06-02-2007 08:25 PM

You've been PMed.

Username- Coolcar24th (President)
Club Name- Team accents
Members: 17 different members

Main Division:
Nissanshift350: 7, 67 and 21
Coolcar24th:24, 11, 9
Azngtboi88: 08
Dontspamme: 4
Chase4494: 14 and 28
Mustanglover: 16
Darkmagik: 1, 007
Acura: 13
civicblack10: 10
meme405: 405, 97, 63
Life: undecided
xmodificationer:22

Ford division:
Nissanshift350
coolcar24th
xmodracer1
b-shizzle
v8lover411
r34racer07
xmodificationer
adamcrawls
meme405

Custom Bodies division:
Nissanshift350
coolcar24th
meme405
b-shizzle
adamcrawls
xmodificationer

EDIT:meme got added to the list.

mini-z drift 06-02-2007 08:27 PM

Username-Mini-z Drift(owner)
Club Name- Team Evo Drift
Members: so far..
-C1V1C
-vietazndude
-Jizzle
-XMDrifter
Progression: Not much of spamming, very good.
First looking at each others cars
Next giving people their position...etc.
talking about each others cars
sharing drift clips and pics

Nissanshift350 06-02-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDisFASTER (Post 96172)
As of last count, there are 13 clubs in the General XMODS forum.

Some of those clubs are very similar, at the same time, there's even two clubs owned by ONE member.

I've temporarily closed ALL club/team threads until they're ran by and approved.

From now on, there won't be anymore Lancer Club, G35 Club, Mustang Club, Firebird Club, etc.

We do NOT need a separate club for EACH of the bodies that XMODS have made.

Muscle Car Clubs, Crawl Clubs, Drift Clubs are fine. But only one. For example, lets say I created a drift club called "REDfastDRIFT Club", there will be NO OTHER DRIFT CLUBS ALLOWED. We don't need 3 drift clubs involving different things, just one.

What I want each of the club founders to do is post a reply to this thread stating:

Club/Team name:
Progression: (this is hard to evaluate, but state the typical conversations you're having and the useful/informative replies in ratio to the useless spam posted)

I'll PM the team/club owner after this to talk more about re-opening their club.

Please, no single user shall have more than one club.

Thank you for your cooperation.

as u must know i am founder of team accents and all its divisions and i see nothing wrong with having divisions... they are a part of accents so it is considered one club... since i use a cell phone i do not have a list of members.. i believe coolcar24th does. im willing to go back to it being just simply team ACCENTS with no divisions. it is just a club dedicated to the collectiong of xmods and we will be talking about exactly that.. if there is anything elses i forgot just let me know

thanks NS350

coolcar24th 06-02-2007 08:41 PM

I just posted the list of members in my first post.

xmodificationer 06-02-2007 08:49 PM

sorry to get off topic but mustanglover might be leaving xmods :(

AkronSlim 06-02-2007 08:50 PM

Dub Club

Founder:Akronslim
Group name:The DubClub
Members:7
1.Akronslim
2.Xmodificationer
3.chase4494
4. 614xmodsmaster
5.c1v1c
6.coolcar24th
7.Thexmodifyer

My club is based on custom rims and by custom i mean at least the slammed tires or bigger on their xmod.When i can help with a modding question,i point them in the right direction,anyone can join.

Only requirement is to have the Slammed tire and wheel upgrade or larger custom rims on a xmod truck or car.(Dub City Size should be the largest)

No monster trucks allowed!

meme405 06-02-2007 09:40 PM

you missed the Tc club oh and how come im not on the ford list i have an f-150 body that i never run because its my denali chasis but i still have it...

superinfinity 06-02-2007 09:46 PM

President: Superinfinity
Club Name: The Crawling Truck Club (CTC)
Members: Superinfinity, Darkmagik, xmodificationer, Noturday, Iche-1, RedSXmodder, Texan_idiot25, Xmodification, Coocar24th, chase4494, sweed,
Nissanshift350, 614XmodMaster, MustangLover, AkronSlim, Firebird999, Tmaxxn3 ,
Progression: Very good. Not too much spam.

What do you mean by member number?
Save the CTC!!!! I just knew you guys would be counting on me to post!

EDIT: Fixed it Jizzle. Thanks for telling me

Jizzle 06-02-2007 11:13 PM

Sorry to get off topic but I said SI that I need to be taken out becuz I sent my truck off. And I am not planning to get back into trucks. So Red I am not on that list ok?

taiwanesekid05 06-02-2007 11:28 PM

yay! someone finally did something about the endless clubs...

coolcar24th 06-03-2007 01:11 PM

So are any of the clubs reopened or what?

TwitchyVirus 06-03-2007 01:15 PM

President: TwitchyVirus
Team Name: DILLIGAF? 4x4
Members:TwitchyVirus, Anchorism,
Progression: Real good, Not too much spamming, Raising Post Count

lilskipro587 06-03-2007 01:15 PM

This is what needed to be done. Thanks Red for getting to this before me.

mini-z drift 06-03-2007 03:11 PM

So when will this "Crisis" gonna be over?

meme405 06-03-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mini-z drift (Post 96375)
So when will this "Crisis" gonna be over?

nice grammar...yeah
when will the legit non retarded clubs be open...

REDisFASTER 06-03-2007 03:28 PM

I've approved The Crawling Truck Club, Dub Club, Team Evo Drift. Your threads will be opened once the Team Accents dispute has come to a conclusion, just to keep this thread up for organization purposes.

The problem that arises is Team Accents and its divisions. Really, there are no problems with the groups, its just that there are too many of them cluttering the General forums. Its literally overturned the General forums into the Groups forums.

As much as possible, we want to keep the number of groups to a limit of 4 or 5. Otherwise, your group discussions need to be taken elsewhere, for example, your own separate group forum. You can make one for free at ezBoard or Invision proboards.

I'd like the founders of the different divisions of Team Accents to step up and come to a conclusion. Either stick with ONE group thread, or have no group threads on XMS and be forced to create a separate forum out of XMS servers.

I really don't want to have to do this to you guys, you're the most developed group we've got at the moment.

Thanks again for your cooperation.

mini-z drift 06-03-2007 03:32 PM

Thanks, and well said!

hawkskater 06-03-2007 05:34 PM

how about the specialized truck club? can i still have that? it was for people with evo trucks built for only one type of driving.

REDisFASTER 06-03-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkskater (Post 96417)
how about the specialized truck club? can i still have that? it was for people with evo trucks built for only one type of driving.

Like the other guys did above,

Club/Team name: