XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   XMOD Modification (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is AWD worth the money? (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177)

jeffcooking 08-04-2004 06:37 PM

Is AWD worth the money?

Is AWD really worth the money? I heard that it cutes the speed down, but you can turn a lot better with it.

viperdout 08-04-2004 07:54 PM

I'll tell you, I did not get AWD for the longest time because I thought it was a waste. I have never been more wrong. Not only do you get way better grip (launching now rocks), but you stop faster because the motor is contolling 4 wheels, not just 2. The cornering is great, and it just plain rules. I suggest you get one, but don't use the gear lube that comes with it. It makes a mess.

jeffcooking 08-05-2004 02:40 AM

Thanks for the help

I am going to get AWD now. Is it only 14.99?

viperdout 08-05-2004 08:40 PM

I believe so.

suprastar 08-07-2004 04:32 PM

oh yes the AWD is definitly worth it

SwedishRacer 08-08-2004 02:36 PM

Hell ya its worth it!!

It worth it, you'll easyiley lose a drag with out it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnyt 08-25-2004 10:51 PM

?

can you still get a drift going wit awd??

viperdout 08-25-2004 10:53 PM

Re: ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyt
can you still get a drift going wit awd??

Yes you can. Actuall,y having AWD makes drifting easier.

johnnyt 08-25-2004 11:00 PM

ok

is the installation easy aswell?

ninja828 08-27-2004 11:41 AM

yea, its easy....just make sure u keep track off ALL the screws u have to take out....took me almost an hr to find my last screw...

viperdout 08-27-2004 12:06 PM

The installation is easy.