XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   XMOD Projects (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   "She Wants Revenge" Project (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13040)

SPR 11-30-2008 10:28 PM

lol no, she is just awesome, we use to PM a little bit and bull**** about subarus and stuff she was pretty cool lol.

XMDrifter 11-30-2008 11:07 PM

lol. and that's even before your gf cut out.

SPR 11-30-2008 11:47 PM

waht?

M0DEL 12-01-2008 04:33 PM

Omg! lol
I recieved a text about people "missing" me. I was calling it BS, but I guess not.

I've been working on the insides, erm, tired of the f'ing paint. I believe I failed. Hah, and as I mentioned - still no side mirrors. I'll get on that.

Well, i'm still here. :]

momo 12-01-2008 05:28 PM

yeah i've kept my eye on your project for awhile:)

so what are you doing to the inside?

also what do you mean by you faild on the paint i love it:)

SUPERSHELBY 12-01-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0DEL (Post 195852)
Omg! lol
I recieved a text about people "missing" me. I was calling it BS, but I guess not.

I've been working on the insides, erm, tired of the f'ing paint. I believe I failed. Hah, and as I mentioned - still no side mirrors. I'll get on that.

Well, i'm still here. :]

lmao that was me who sent it:lol: :lol:

Stampedekid 12-01-2008 06:36 PM

Not quite sure I know you. You must have joined when I left a long long time ago lol. Nice project. I read through every page and picture in this thread. If you want good pics, here's a tip, take them outside so flash and bad lighting will not mess with quality

M0DEL 12-01-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo (Post 195864)
yeah i've kept my eye on your project for awhile:)

so what are you doing to the inside?

also what do you mean by you faild on the paint i love it:)

Well basically I just added suspension, all wheel drive, and tail/head lights. And thanks to my "master electricians" hood scoop lights (haha, yes i'm aware they don't go there - for all you ignorant folks) . Har, the lights (compliments of ss <3) don't work. :/

The paint never fully covered the car. I still have small blue specs. I don't know if it was the paint, or me. Bleh oh well. AND according to everyone, it looks like primer.

I've basically long drawn this project out. I'm a little lazy, heh. and with cosmetology ($650+ so far, still have next year) i'm a little erm out of spare cash.

But it'll get there, eventually. I'll probably never consider it completed. :[

M0DEL 01-05-2009 08:09 PM

A long awaited update:
[img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/****DETRUiRE/Image3.png[/img]
[img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/****DETRUiRE/Image2.png[/img]
[img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/****DETRUiRE/Image1.png[/img]

Finally got the subbie back from SPR, **** weekends!

TheB1GDude 01-05-2009 08:18 PM

Looks like SPR forgot the roof :) But seriously it could have done with some more sanding before having the paint layed... sorry SPR :)

suicide_star 01-05-2009 08:22 PM

wow, you sure he didn't send you one of his beater bodies by mistake?

xmodkidd33 01-05-2009 09:57 PM

I thought it wasn't supposed to be painted blue anymore...

Just touch that up with some gloss black and a brush.

XMDrifter 01-05-2009 09:59 PM

just mask and paint the window trim...and mask and paint the grille to even it out. that's about all it needs.

firebird999 01-05-2009 10:00 PM

spr, how do you go from great to noob? and worst of all with someone else's car? XD

SPR 01-05-2009 10:11 PM

she masked her windows off in a different spot than i did. so when i painted, it left her ruff mask job untouched. i would have resprayed the entire windows to cover that up, but i was out of black, and i had already donated 14 bucks worth of paint to her. plus all my time, mirrors, new body kit, new taillights. etc... i figured she could handle repainting the windows. a sharpie would be sufficient even.

the only flaw i see caused by me is hte front bumper. which i must have missed when i looked it over, or i woulda covered up that black spot in the grey.

also i had a small accident and scratched the crap out of hte finished job on the right rear side. and i didnt have enough grey to sand it all the way down and fix it. so i did a light sand, and sprayed it again. so it got a tad thick there.

i sanded the crap out of her body before i sprayed it and removed all the primer looking grey she had. So please dont call me a noob for her windows.

M0DEL 01-05-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPR (Post 204228)
she masked her windows off in a different spot than i did. so when i painted, it left her ruff mask job untouched. i would have resprayed the entire windows to cover that up, but i was out of black, and i had already donated 14 bucks worth of paint to her. plus all my time. i figured she could handle repainting the windows.

the only flaw i see caused by me is hte front bumper. which i must have missed when i looked it over, or i woulda covered up that black spot in the grey.

also i had a small accident and scratched the crap out of hte finished job on the right rear side. and i didnt have enough grey to sand it all the way down and fix it. so i did a light sand, and sprayed it again. so it got a tad thick there.

i sanded the crap out of her body before i sprayed it and removed all the primer looking grey she had. So please dont call me a noob for her windows.

It's okay, i got this. :p
I understand where your coming from, and i'm just glad you got it started for me. In no way, shape, or form did you let me down i was just a little shocked, i figured it would come back all glowing, lmao. I'll finish it off, but i do love the colors they go awfully nice with the rim color. Thanks a bunch though! Don't take this rudely, i'm just trying to keep it honest but polite.

My camera catches even the smallest flaw, lol. :[

Lancer_Man 01-05-2009 10:19 PM

It looks OK....the paint quality is good, but it is a little thick in some places. The door handles, gas cap, and body lines have lost their distinction. The only thing that didn't work out were the windows. The blue really takes away from the overall look. Nice work otherwise.

GearHeadV8 01-05-2009 10:21 PM

Looks amazing nice job SPR you did a great job

SPR 01-05-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancer_Man (Post 204234)
It looks OK....the paint quality is good, but it is a little thick in some places. The door handles, gas cap, and body lines have lost their distinction. The only thing that didn't work out were the windows. The blue really takes away from the overall look. Nice work otherwise.

that thick side is from my dumb *** scatching the finished paint, im ashamed of that. but i did the best i could to blend it back with out getting it too thick... didnt work the best.

firebird999 01-05-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPR (Post 204228)
i sanded the crap out of her body before i sprayed it

lololol

yeah, i see... i guess that all makes sence. at least it's a cool two tone.