XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   XMS Competition Archives (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   December '08 "Open Class" COTM Voting Thread: (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15486)

Camaro98 01-08-2009 04:35 PM

When are the final annoucements going to be posted?

Donziikid 01-08-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro98 (Post 204808)
When are the final annoucements going to be posted?

Once the final tally has been made and all votes have been counted. Probably at the earliest tonight, but I would expect tomorrow. ;)

FloydfanYodaman 01-08-2009 05:25 PM

i think its great 80 people took the time to check out all the competition and cast there votes...cant wait tiil the next COTM...hope i can do better...

Blackdragon 01-08-2009 05:43 PM

Oh well, at least I entered a COTM finally. Any idea of what the next COTM will be based on?

FloydfanYodaman 01-08-2009 05:44 PM

i thought i heard rumors of hotrod/muscle car...anyone for sure???

SPR 01-08-2009 07:41 PM

muscle car is what they talked about. but i dont think its official yet. so that means it will either be open class or muscle car.

Voting finally closed!! im excited to hear the results now lol. thank you to everyone who voted for me!

crawlin duckies 01-08-2009 07:48 PM

congrats SPR great car, i love it. I love the picture they used it makes it look realistic..

Lancer_Man 01-08-2009 07:55 PM

Congrats SPR! You deserve it. :D

Thanks to all who voted for me!

-LM

Donziikid 01-08-2009 08:53 PM

Don't get too worked up, gentlemen. The votes may not be final. ;)

We will post the official results once the final tally has been made and all has been accounted for.

It's Muscle Car, by the way. You'll see it shortly.

Cheers,
Kyle.

firebird999 01-08-2009 10:08 PM

well, although i did the most correct car to its theme imo, i'm still not surprised i lost. most people never saw my reasoning, and those who did probably took it as excuses. even though i tied for last, i'll still say thanks to everyone who considered voting for me, if anyone did.

FloydfanYodaman 01-08-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firebird999 (Post 204934)
well, although i did the most correct car to its theme imo, i'm still not surprised i lost. most people never saw my reasoning, and those who did probably took it as excuses. even though i tied for last, i'll still say thanks to everyone who considered voting for me, if anyone did.

never even crossed my mind for a millisecond, but thanks for your 2 cents as usual

SPR 01-08-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firebird999 (Post 204934)

it was open class... what are you talking about? :-?

Donziikid 01-08-2009 10:22 PM

I'm sick of member's sarcastic, snide and snooty remarks for now. This is closed until the official results are in. Grow up before I fly off the handle and press the infraction flags. I'm gettin' real close; my mouse cannot resist their bright yellow and redness. :bigwink:

No one likes party poopers or whiners.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Donziikid 01-09-2009 10:16 PM

SPR is our December 2008 Car of the Month competition winner with sixteen votes! Lancer_Man is in close second with thirteen votes! The third place members are TheB1GDude, Suicide Star and Merc3des! :)

Congradulations to all of you and I look forward to seeing more customized Xmods in the future!

SPR and Lancer_Man, please contact me for your prizes destinations. ;)

Cheers,
Kyle.

xmodzracer 01-09-2009 10:18 PM

congradulations guys!!!

FloydfanYodaman 01-09-2009 10:21 PM

congrats to you all...everyone created some beautiful yet sick projects...

firebird999 01-11-2009 09:29 AM

whoa whoa whoa, who said i was whining? i just accepted the fact that i lost and admitted that i chose a bad theme to go by. [commence frustrated rant now] i'm seriously getting ****ed with people suddenly thinking i'm always being a jerk. what do you want me to do? i can't help it the way people read my posts. i must have messed up once, and now people are reading all my posts in a negative way. i seriously have nothing i can do, everyone else needs to take some tme to try to see my posts more positively. i'm not going to stop posting, so you might as well make it better for yourselves. [/end rant]

NETC_redd 01-11-2009 09:32 AM

maybe rants like that explain why people think you're being a jerk?

I haven't really read any of your other posts...anyway....

Congrats SPR, now you know the winners car goes to the newest female member right? Anyway, I voted for ya because those Skylines are beautiful, much more so than the new ones, or even the 1G bodies.

SPR 01-11-2009 09:35 AM

Ill gladly give it to you. When you give me $150 bucks :)

NETC_redd 01-11-2009 09:50 AM

just sent 170 to my credit card bill lol.

man isn't it sick when you add up everything you spend on lil toys? then again it's sick how much I spend on my real car...