XmodSource.com

XmodSource.com (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/index.php)
-   Real Cars: Full scale (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   My Nissan Silvia S14a (http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5007)

atruebudfan 09-29-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengali548
okay sorry i gotta bite now you say youre a car guy than you should know of the certain quality each import brings in seeing so for you to completely shoot down import cars and praise domestic is a bit contradictory. now in my oppinion id MUCH rather have a honda prelude than .. hell a mustang. why? because A) it looks sexy and B) you can PUMP power out of that thing with certain and its ALOT cheaper. domestics have their ups also btu you cant go around saying you live and breath cars and only like domestics.

EDIT: HEY REMEMBER THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD lets seriously not argue about this one and go back to the topic at hand say what you will but dont expect a reply (unless you offend me :P)

I said i knew cars, Never said i liked all types.

So you think a Honda is sexy? Lol :lol:
Only is you put a good 10-15k into it....

And anyways we where talking about power, not looks....

(OK i'm done i have had my fun... back to his car>)

verticalslik 09-29-2006 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atruebudfan
I said i knew cars, Never said i liked all types.

So you think a Honda is sexy? Lol :lol:
Only is you put a good 10-15k into it....

And anyways we where talking about power, not looks....

(OK i'm done i have had my fun... back to his car>)

YES! exactly, its all about performance! finally someone knows whats better!

bengali548 09-30-2006 12:00 AM

i like eye candy lol and with a prelude im strapped for money so a 96 prelude with an engine swap should be pushing out 220 and now this is where my knowledge ends but i think you can add a turbo to that (i think you can add a turbo to nething) so you could push out 300 horses and all for mayb 4000 plus the car 10 thousand plus ....the body kit and other accessories.....15 YEA WHATEVER lol :P

but i guess i dont need all that speed 220 horses should be good and YES im a ricer so im gonna put on a body kit no spoiler cuz im driving a front wheel (and yes i like front wheel cuz im in canada and its not safe for rear) so it should run me 10 grand tops oh throwing out a question does any one know how much it costs to switch body kits i wanna keep the stock kit for winter than switch it in the summer (ye i know im gunna winter drive my car but i hate taking public transport in the winter plus im not one of those assholes who has rust and blotches all over their cars with 125 thousand dollar chrome rims)

atruebudfan 09-30-2006 01:40 AM

Its not cheep to get one mounted correctly, you can do it your self but it will look like crap.

dj_miracle 09-30-2006 05:54 AM

Keep cool guys :)

Just posted my car in the "Your rides" section cause i'm new into Xmods and that was the only topic i could write a reply *g*

I'm from Germany, and every domestic car here you can see everywhere, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes. So I decided to buy an import.

Why I'm not driving a US car? Well, let's see.....the cars are build for your highways (the complete drivetrain, chassis etc), but here we can go as fast as we want at nearly every german autobahn. I dont think that there is any american high performance car (eg. Mustang) that is able to be driveable at high speeds for a long time. The other point is the fuel consumption...here we pay 1,30€uro per Liter, that's 1,.64$/Liter. Every american car is way to heavy.

Why a Silvia? Cause in germany only 800 were sold, so it's very rare. Here it was sold as a "Nissan 200SX", stock equipped with the SR20DET. The only problem is to get some parts here...everything i have to order from japan, australia or the states.

bengali548 09-30-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atruebudfan
Its not cheep to get one mounted correctly, you can do it your self but it will look like crap.

well winter i dont really care as long as its on and secure im fine but do you have an estimate price wise cuz i thought it was like 100 dollars to switch

RallyWRX 10-02-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSky909
Dude your ****ing me off, its not in an Xmod section. Wont you stop possting its not on Xmdos as you would say. Also Im an import guy, but all import cars in my eyes are ricers and thats an insult.

BlackSky909 isn't saying that it's an insult to call a car a ricer, what he means is that since people in Japan moslty eat rice and people in the US mostly eat corn that all cars from Japan should respectively be called Rice and all Domestics should respectively be called Corn. Thank you.

bengali548 10-02-2006 03:13 PM

lmao thats hillarious i always wondered why it was rice lol hahah id luv to see a jap and be like what a corny car.

xmoddslancer8 10-02-2006 08:00 PM

nice silvia

BlackSky909 10-02-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RallyWRX
BlackSky909 isn't saying that it's an insult to call a car a ricer, what he means is that since people in Japan moslty eat rice and people in the US mostly eat corn that all cars from Japan should respectively be called Rice and all Domestics should respectively be called Corn. Thank you.

Thanks ;)

streetballerzz3 10-09-2006 12:59 PM

wow i jus read from page 2 nd i was lmao the whole time