PDA

View Full Version : any1 from richmod BC?

tayyab
08-02-2007, 01:46 PM
i might visit in a few months so i wanted to know if any1 lives there and if there is an RS there and what they have in stock

dontspamme
08-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Hell yea, I can get to richmond quick. Where are you gonna be at? and when are you gonna be there?

tayyab
08-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Hell yea, I can get to richmond quick. Where are you gonna be at? and when are you gonna be there?
well,well,well if it isnt the person who's car i want to bash up:lol: :lol:
lol just wanna noe if theres any1 there. i lived in richmond for 6 years of my life then moved to pakistan, i think i will be there next summer.........
i know it's a long time til i get the chance to meet u and darkendblades(he lives in richmond too right?) but still its good to know a LITTLE earliar:lol:
anyway u still havent answered my second question.

EDIT: forgot to add that i can also go to surrey or someplace close

ANY1 else?

dontspamme
08-02-2007, 03:30 PM
whoops my bad, as for the RS, we only got sources here and they might be sold out next year... and darkendblades is in the states around seattle. Also, come to the richmond nightmarket!! you can see me working haha, and bring your truck so we can race while I have my break, hahah and bring CLL its dark out.

tayyab
08-02-2007, 03:36 PM
sold out next year??:cry:
as for darendblades my uncle lives in seattle i will also go to visit him so maybe i can meet u both:)

as for CLL cant cause runa v2.2.....and i have a FULL GPM car(except the suspension top plates, are they worth it?) and my truck is a crawler but im getting a new H2 and a blue f-150 BK

where are u in BC?

meme405
08-02-2007, 03:49 PM
whoops my bad, as for the RS, we only got sources here and they might be sold out next year... and darkendblades is in the states around seattle. Also, come to the richmond nightmarket!! you can see me working haha, and bring your truck so we can race while I have my break, hahah and bring CLL its dark out.

you work at the night market?? I was there on the 20th or maybe it was the 13th??

Either way it was the friday that it was pouring rain...! were you there? im going again because there was hardly anyone there... and im buying more stuff. lol

dontspamme
08-02-2007, 04:19 PM
lol, hell no I didnt go, its not worth it, we made only $85 that night, haha, and I work in the foods section. I'm in east van. Well I guess your just gonna have to race in the dark, hehe drity moves here I come. I tell you to get a truck because the ground there is really rough and yea.

BlackSky909
08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Thats dumb for posting this a year before when your actually gonna be there cause there is a good chance those members wont be involved in xmods anymore or wont even get on this forum.

tayyab
08-02-2007, 04:24 PM
well i do have FULL GPM PLUS a TITANIUM CHASSIS! i think its enough?
dont u?

meme405
08-02-2007, 05:43 PM
lol, hell no I didnt go, its not worth it, we made only $85 that night, haha, and I work in the foods section. I'm in east van. Well I guess your just gonna have to race in the dark, hehe drity moves here I come. I tell you to get a truck because the ground there is really rough and yea.

aww my titan is busted, after i broke my spare gen 1 chassis( it had 4 lith cells running through v2.2 and some GPM) i decided to run 12 lith cells right thorugh my titan it cause i no longer cared...and now i want it back....

Oh well theres one on craiglist for 60 and an f-150 for 50...ill get one of them...

Dont you even think about it dontspamme...

dontspamme
08-02-2007, 05:53 PM
hehehe, I'm not getting one of those mainly because I got 2 coming in the mail :p

meme405
08-02-2007, 05:56 PM
from where and how much??

edit: my cousin maybe coming, hes going to move to california, ima ask him to do the tight turns mod, if it all goes well when he comes back again you can come and he might be able to do liths and tight turns for you, ill see if he has enough skill to stack fets too...

dontspamme
08-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Ebay is your best friend. I got the chassis and body seperate, the chassis was $22 with shipping and the body was only $10 or something because I just got the entire blue F150 BK

sensoryx
08-07-2007, 10:26 AM
dont spamme we should meet up sometime
have you checked out all the sources stores already?