PDA

View Full Version : Your photoshop pics

xmodificationer
08-02-2007, 02:17 AM
hey guys just wondering if anyone else photoshops. i do a little bit, they are mostly cars. but post some pics here of your work. ill post some later. but lets see what ya got!

TheB1GDude
08-02-2007, 09:39 AM
I used to do some stuff with lowering cars, changing paint color, carbon fiber, things like that! But it takes time which I generally don't have so I haven't done anything in a while!

Recently SuperShelby got me to lower is car and change the wheel color, again real basic stuff.

If I can dig out some pics I will post them.

garder121
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
wat is photoshopping? i never heard of this term....this lingo...this vonacular...this language...is it japanese

TheB1GDude
08-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Photoshop is a very powerful graphics tool.
Photoshopping is taking an image and making changes to it. For example you take a photo of your xmods on your kitchen floor and photoshop it so the xmod is on the beach!

garder121
08-02-2007, 12:26 PM
ok now i get it thnxs.how do u get this photosop thing?

meme405
08-02-2007, 12:44 PM
i do it but mostly for school as i took photography...i know how to use it...but i can only use my cousins mac to do it, and i never do...BUT I CAN SAY I KNOW HOW!!

BlackSky909
08-02-2007, 12:56 PM
ok now i get it thnxs.how do u get this photosop thing?

You need the software that costs money, pretty expensive actually. Its hard to learn IMO, Ive tried a few times.

xmodificationer
08-02-2007, 12:56 PM
i use it all the time, i got photoshop 7.0 for free off of limewire

tayyab
08-02-2007, 01:42 PM
i use it all the time, i got photoshop 7.0 for free off of limewire

limewire rules!!!

xmodificationer
08-02-2007, 01:43 PM
yea i know, just look for photoshop and you have to make sure it has the serial number or product key so you can use it, if you dont you cant use it

TheB1GDude
08-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Getting the software is easy! As everyone said download from limewire for free (thats how I got it for my MAC) or as BlackSky said buy it but that will cost you a butt load!

If you want to get into it then I recommend the following site:

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

This what I used to teach myself!

Enjoy and as usual be safe!!

texan_idiot25
08-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Arent you guys supposed to not talk about stealing programs? Thought it was a rule :lol:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/texan_idiot25/flag-1.jpg

I did that by cropping the picture into 4 different sections. The red, blue, black and white, and a black and white version of the blue section (to make the star). Tinted them all in Picasa, exported them, then pieced them together with Photofiltre, its a good, free alternative to PS. Then Photofiltre has a cutout for the star, and pasted that

meme405
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
i said music was fine...i dont care, and just for the record i still dont steal music but i think it is okay...

BUt i was talking about software..:

Photoshop, vista, anything ...norton

One thing everysingle one of you can steal is soft mods for your xbox's and ps2's

Cause i earn a lot of maoney from people who facked up installing it and i hardmod their stuff...

BTW im now open to mod PS3's and repair Wii's...

I now:

Repair and mod: xbox's, 360's, ps2's, ps3's

Repair: wii's, and gamecubes...

I do not sell copied games, but i could make a hard drive with 300 games on it for both box's...and i install it too...

TheB1GDude
08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
i said music was fine...i dont care, and just for the record i still dont steal music but i think it is okay...

BUt i was talking about software..:

Photoshop, vista, anything ...norton

One thing everysingle one of you can steal is soft mods for your xbox's and ps2's

Cause i earn a lot of maoney from people who facked up installing it and i hardmod their stuff...

BTW im now open to mod PS3's and repair Wii's...

I now:

Repair and mod: xbox's, 360's, ps2's, ps3's

Repair: wii's, and gamecubes...

I do not sell copied games, but i could make a hard drive with 300 games on it for both box's...and i install it too...

As the bored isn't supposed to be about how good are skills at illegal activities are I am going to have to close this thread before it gets out of hand!

However before I do that meme PM about that HD with 300 games on it! :)