PDA

View Full Version : LOL, take that ford

Numbchux
07-19-2007, 04:31 AM
DISCLAIMER: if you can't take a joke....don't bother

I just discovered that in the wee hours of the morning, I can pick up extremely high-speed wireless internet....so...I've been watching Top Gear clips for hours....

anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of this. and you talk about cheap interiors :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ21P6fFSuo&mode=related&search=

or....less is more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czeASfHgTvc

btw, if you're ever bored....I suggest you do the same. Top Gear is hilarious!!!

tayyab
07-19-2007, 06:37 AM
im jealous! nice vid.

noturday
07-19-2007, 10:18 AM
haha that top gear guy is retarded imo, and its more fun to watch it with a slow connection cuz then it stops while he's mekin some goofy faces hahaha, oh yeah and have you guys ever hear of a zed06... me either, i call it a Z06

SUPERSHELBY
07-19-2007, 10:28 AM
lol "take that ford"?! haha..plz he hate all american cars, mustangs, vettes, vipers....he only like those mini coopers. hell hes so effin stupid he took a RWD 380hp SVT Lightning off roadin....hello?! its RWD not 4WD....hes a retarded monkey IMO...

Tmaxxn3
07-19-2007, 12:03 PM
i loved the vids mainly the lighting one.

mustang-04
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
hell hes so effin stupid he took a RWD 380hp SVT Lightning off roadin....hello?! its RWD not 4WD....hes a retarded monkey IMO...
did you even listen to him or did you just jump to your own conclusion based on your stereotypes of english? he even said, "you cant take it offroading becasue its not 4 wheek drive"

and driving up a trail is far from being "offroad"..

meme405
07-19-2007, 12:15 PM
LOL... "theres more F-150's in the world, than there are australians"....

redrkt
07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Hmmm do you think they make fun of the shows that we have on over here? HELL yes!!!
Just an FYI for you, Top Gear is one of the top rated shows in Europe, and he is actually extremely knowledgeable about cars.
I would love to see some of you turn lap times that he can turn in some of the cars that they profile on there.
Also he has every right to dis american cars, because they are the poorest made cars in the world!
Sorry to burst your bubble with that but it is the truth. American cars are built by OVERPAID UNDERSKILLED workers, who think that they have the right to tell car companies how much they should be paid for their sh***y work.
$32/hour to put lug nuts on a car? give me a break.

Even the cheapest Fiat is better built than any american car.
I wonder, $35K for a pickup that 20 years ago cost less than $5000, but car companies can offer $10k rebates on new vehicles? yeah because they know they are overpriced and underquality and that is the only way they can get people to buy their cra**y cars and trucks.
just my worthless $.02(about $.005 with the deflation of the dollar)

Numbchux
07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
lol "take that ford"?! haha..plz he hate all american cars, mustangs, vettes, vipers....he only like those mini coopers. hell hes so effin stupid he took a RWD 380hp SVT Lightning off roadin....hello?! its RWD not 4WD....hes a retarded monkey IMO...

somebody took it a little personal. Jeremy clarkson does not hate all american cars. But, for obvious reasons (well....apparently not that obvious), he doesn't relate to the reasons for their design.

if you can't laugh with a clever english man poking fun at a couple ford's.....you must not be confident enough in them to 'know' he's wrong.

Hmmm do you think they make fun of the shows that we have on over here? HELL yes!!!
Just an FYI for you, Top Gear is one of the top rated shows in Europe, and he is actually extremely knowledgeable about cars.
I would love to see some of you turn lap times that he can turn in some of the cars that they profile on there.
Also he has every right to dis american cars, because they are the poorest made cars in the world!
Sorry to burst your bubble with that but it is the truth. American cars are built by OVERPAID UNDERSKILLED workers, who think that they have the right to tell car companies how much they should be paid for their sh***y work.
$32/hour to put lug nuts on a car? give me a break.

Even the cheapest Fiat is better built than any american car.
I wonder, $35K for a pickup that 20 years ago cost less than $5000, but car companies can offer $10k rebates on new vehicles? yeah because they know they are overpriced and underquality and that is the only way they can get people to buy their cra**y cars and trucks.
just my worthless $.02(about $.005 with the deflation of the dollar)

jeez...speaking of someone who can't take a little harmless banter. ease up, go outside, sit on a beach, it'll be ok.

redrkt
07-19-2007, 02:18 PM

Sorry but you sound like someone who doesn't even have a drivers license yet.

noturday
07-19-2007, 04:14 PM
did any of you see the one where he comes out...yeah like he says hes ***, basically. he litereally says "i dont think man and women should be allowed to go out together, i think men should go out with men" i laughed my a$$ off when i hear it

texan_idiot25
07-19-2007, 05:20 PM
The videography in the lotus vs. mustage video is amazing.

What Jeremy did to the F150 isnt off roading much at all. So what if its on a dirt trail? Our old Tempo worse than that, and its never off roaded :P

And he doesnt hate all american cars:
Lexv73YTu4

taiwanesekid05
07-19-2007, 05:31 PM
lol... i've seen this before... he gets his stuff stolen...

top gear is great. they say what they think, not what will get them viewers

camaroxmod
07-19-2007, 05:31 PM
in england we do alot of things different and we all drive europien cars so were used to great handling lots of luxuries and we tend to be very fussy when it comes to cars so please forgive us. oh and why do u think he just likes mini coopers your racist, just cuz there made in england and you get our flag on the roof dosent mean he likes them cuz he actualy dosent.

taiwanesekid05
07-19-2007, 05:33 PM
isn't the extige held together with glue?...

texan_idiot25
07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Wtf?

taiwanesekid05
07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
i think top gear or something said the extige (lotus) was held together by glue to shave off some weight.

xmodsnut
07-19-2007, 08:19 PM
the last time I checked you dont take a lighting off road :-? . I think he is a fool who who needs run over with a ford F150 king ranch edition. It is the top of the line Ford F150 and that idiot should of had a bed cover on his or kept the stuff up front.

SUPERSHELBY
07-19-2007, 08:23 PM
in england we do alot of things different and we all drive europien cars so were used to great handling lots of luxuries and we tend to be very fussy when it comes to cars so please forgive us. oh and why do u think he just likes mini coopers your racist, just cuz there made in england and you get our flag on the roof dosent mean he likes them cuz he actualy dosent.

ok....just 4get everything i said earlier, 4give me 4 the attitude ive been havin a bad week lately...basically i just dont like what they say about american cars...so there....and shut up dude im not racist

REDisFASTER
07-19-2007, 08:32 PM
haha that top gear guy is retarded imo, and its more fun to watch it with a slow connection cuz then it stops while he's mekin some goofy faces hahaha, oh yeah and have you guys ever hear of a zed06... me either, i call it a Z06

LMAO! I think its only Aussies, Brits, and Canadians who pronounce 'Z' as 'Zed'...

I'm a Canadian, and I get smack for pronouncing it 'Zee' instead of 'Zed'... Well I can't help it if Zee sounds nicer!

Here's a little test:

Nissan's Fairlady Z

First say Fairlady Zed then Fairlady Zee. Well, Fairlady sounds like a nice name, but when coupled with a 'Zed', it makes makes it sound ugly :p

But yeah, Jeremy Clarkson (spelling) is a pretty biased prick :p IMO, the only Top Gear video I've seen him actually non-biased about Euro-cars compared to other cars is when he did the review for the Mitsubishi Lan Evo 7 or 8.

kidZim
07-19-2007, 09:13 PM
I want a Lotus.. and it's cool.. i don't care what they say :(

Numbchux
07-22-2007, 03:37 AM
fine....here's a good one for you ford fans:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dcw7MqsGbE

and part 2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lvc5rDc4Fc0&mode=related&search=

RallyWRX
07-22-2007, 04:20 AM
Hey, I'm like you. I found fast connection on my laptop and I start watching top gear. I also like 5th Gear but I perfer Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson is funny, he's trying to be funny, who cares if he really thinks that all americans are at risk of getting eaten by bears so they need a gun rack. That's just funny. Discovery channel had Top Gear on a couple of times but they took it off. They needed to make space for another show about how to build a Chopper, because 3 wasn't enough, and they also needed to make space for a full new season of crab fishing, oh yeah, and more shows about tattoos, AMERICAN TV FREAKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the shows about cars suck, but there aren't hardly any and all you see on Speed is Nascar, what about some more Rally, they used to put more on now I haven't seen hardly any, oh I know, how about another show about how to restore an old car, Boring! BORING! I HATE AMERICAN TV! Even the playboy channel is stupid most of the time. (so I've heard) Ha ha. Well, at least we have youtube.

I'm not sure how to do links to youtube, but I'll try, there's a funny one about racing a mustang against a real mustang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvaHh244Ok
The Stig is Awsome, His Mustang did a lot better than I thought it would against the exige.

This one proves he doesn't hate all American cars, or even all Fords.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KODjKiuDvyE

and this is my favorite comparison ever. I love how the rally car drifts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21_JCx3_vlc

texan_idiot25
07-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Top gear stopped because Hamster got hurt on his jet car ride. It comes back later this month I believe.

RallyWRX
07-22-2007, 01:30 PM
are you talking about on Discovery or in England? I haven't seen it on Discovery for a long time. And that Hamster crash was a long time ago, is he still recovering?

vietazndude
07-22-2007, 01:33 PM
are you talking about on Discovery or in England? I haven't seen it on Discovery for a long time. And that Hamster crash was a long time ago, is he still recovering?

no hes back and alive, i saw a video on youtube that he appeared on top gear to tell the story, heres the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-C7iqskb5A&mode=related&search=

texan_idiot25
07-22-2007, 01:33 PM
For here, Topgear is allready on BBC, across the pond.

Hes not still recovering. But you do know that from the time something is recorded, to when it hits the air can be a few months sometimes.

RallyWRX
07-22-2007, 08:53 PM
yeah.

chevelle1972
07-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey, I'm like you. I found fast connection on my laptop and I start watching top gear. I also like 5th Gear but I perfer Top Gear. Jeremy Clarkson is funny, he's trying to be funny, who cares if he really thinks that all americans are at risk of getting eaten by bears so they need a gun rack. That's just funny. Discovery channel had Top Gear on a couple of times but they took it off. They needed to make space for another show about how to build a Chopper, because 3 wasn't enough, and they also needed to make space for a full new season of crab fishing, oh yeah, and more shows about tattoos, AMERICAN TV FREAKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the shows about cars suck, but there aren't hardly any and all you see on Speed is Nascar, what about some more Rally, they used to put more on now I haven't seen hardly any, oh I know, how about another show about how to restore an old car, Boring! BORING! I HATE AMERICAN TV! Even the playboy channel is stupid most of the time. (so I've heard) Ha ha. Well, at least we have youtube.

I'm not sure how to do links to youtube, but I'll try, there's a funny one about racing a mustang against a real mustang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvaHh244Ok
The Stig is Awsome, His Mustang did a lot better than I thought it would against the exige.

This one proves he doesn't hate all American cars, or even all Fords.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KODjKiuDvyE

and this is my favorite comparison ever. I love how the rally car drifts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21_JCx3_vlc

horsepowerzzzzzzz lol hahaha. of course the v6 isnt supposed to go fast its just built to look like the others but be cheaper for the peole who dont want to spend enough to get the v8!!!

RallyWRX
07-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah, that was funny, I guess the smaller engine didn't have enough power to get the back end out and on such a tight track it was just understeering too much to go around fast. It's funny though. But that GT mustang did pretty good at chasing the Lotus I think.