PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

BART
07-10-2007, 12:36 AM
I am probably the easiest going mod on here...I'm here nearly every day although i usually lurk in the shadows and help where I think help is needed. The one problem I see lately is people posting things like "my car wont move, how do I fix it?" PLEASE try to be more specific in the nature of your problem and you will most likely get a much more accurate response and solution. The more we know about your problem the more accurately we can diagnosis it and get you back on the road. There are PLENTY of knowledgeable people here willing to help if they are given the proper tools (accurate list of symptoms) to work with...Thanks.

RedSXmodder
07-10-2007, 08:02 AM
Indeed. I love helping people, but when there is no accurate, or at least a guesstemate of what is wrong, I can't give any pointers or how-to's.

Later,
RedSXmodder

xmodsnut
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
I think most of the people on here try to be helpful , but when someone asks a basic question, its like trying to figure out what made the check engine light come on in your car without a computer to read you the codes.

taiwanesekid05
07-10-2007, 12:37 PM
shouldn't those be in beginner question?.... there should be some kind of HELP!!! thing like in XMW