PDA

View Full Version : lemo-solor motor gone bad help needed

Nissanshift350
07-02-2007, 10:42 AM
does any one know how to repair motors? i got a lemo-solar (i think thats what its called) and it ran perfect for me in my F-150 and then i put it in my h2 and it has 6 cell and im just runnin some radio shack rechargables (old ones at that) and the motor like blew.... it sounds like somethin is stil spinnin inside the case but thepinion wont move and i took the front gear case apart and all the gears are fine.... so i have no idea what is wrong. i took the rear cover off and it all looks fine. i put it back on and it would still made a noise so i took it off again and now it dont work at all.... I NEED TO CRAWL MY TRUCK lol. please some one help..

thanks NS350

123Vette
07-02-2007, 11:25 AM
buy a new endbell from atomicmods i think the brushes are too worn

xmodificationer
07-02-2007, 12:49 PM
or you could got to RS go to the parts drawers and stuff open up the drawer tthat says buzzers and motors get the 130 motor that has 8700rpm for $3.30 and use that endbell

Nissanshift350
07-02-2007, 03:41 PM
or you could got to RS go to the parts drawers and stuff open up the drawer tthat says buzzers and motors get the 130 motor that has 8700rpm for $3.30 and use that endbell

use what the endbell off the 130 motor on my crawlin motor? its a special motor that lok nothing like a normal 130 motor its rectangular... vzereeys said he bouth it for 45 bucks from some dude on mini z world or something like that... i just need to be abel to crawl cause all i really do is collect xmods i NEVER drive my xmod cars for fear of damaging them but if i have a crawler motor im in the rocks all th time

please help NS350

ps if anyone has a crawling motor or crawler truck for sale or trade PLEASE pm me

c1v1c
07-02-2007, 09:13 PM
I guess all you have to do now is to hope that vzereeys get on the forum since he's the only one that i heard of wich has a lemo-solor motor.

Nissanshift350
07-02-2007, 10:11 PM
I guess all you have to do now is to hope that vzereeys get on the forum since he's the only one that i heard of wich has a lemo-solor motor.

well he gave me the link to where he got the motor and i lost my email i had on the sidekick cause the dash doesnt come with a t-mobile email (lame) and i dont have access to the internet to re-activate me yahoo email so i cant join the forum to talk to the guy he got it from.......