PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

xmodificationer
06-28-2007, 03:54 PM
ok my brother might be joining the forum and we share a computer and i just want to say that i am NOT making a second acount i just want to let the mods know, and if he gets a temporary ban does that mean i cant get on on this coumputer too?

b-shizzle
06-28-2007, 04:15 PM
no as long u have an account u wont be banned or not bein able to use ur account but if ur bro does get banned u will be able to still use this ur computer

xmodificationer
06-28-2007, 04:17 PM
mods please only respond, but i mean if my bro gets banned from his account can i still get on XMS from the same coumputer because i have been banned before and it wont let me get on the site

texan_idiot25
06-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Just tell the mod that he is using the same PC, or PM an admin ahead of time. As long as it doest seem like the same person is posting with both accounts, its perticurally fine.

When they ban, depending on how much they hate you will decide if the IP is blocked (IP blocking is an option typically, not automatic). so say if he got banned, and you cant get in, use vtunnel.com then login YOUR name, and get ahold of a admin.

fordman
06-29-2007, 09:49 AM
no, its the same ip address,or internaet provider, so if there is 2 accounts, well... my brohter said he wanted to join.

texan_idiot25
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
No what? Of course its the same IP address, thats what I said. Thats why you contact a mod, or admin ahead of time so they dont think your just running two accounts.

Stop posting everywhere, when you really dont know what your talking about

DRFTKO
06-29-2007, 02:31 PM
No what? Of course its the same IP address, thats what I said. Thats why you contact a mod, or admin ahead of time so they dont think your just running two accounts.

Stop posting everywhere, when you really dont know what your talking about

I agree. Fordman, I thought we had talked about this problem and you were going to tone it down, I guess not:nodno:

civic_guy
06-29-2007, 02:53 PM
When a member gets banned it doesn't have anything to do with the IP address unless the Admin specifically bans the IP address. Fordman should know this very well, as he created about 4 separate accounts after being banned on another forum.

Like it was said before just pm Chux, Blacksky, or lilskipro and let them know, otherwise it shouldn't be a problem. Saying that, this thread should probly get moved to the Questions/Comments/Suggestions section that way mods have a greater chance of seeing it. I hope this helps. :)

fordman
06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
you know wat, i come to get a ****ing new start, and you have to come over here makin everyone hate me. screw you! its my buisness and the mods over there, not here!

DRFTKO
06-29-2007, 03:02 PM
you know wat, i come to get a ****ing new start, and you have to come over here makin everyone hate me. screw you! its my buisness and the mods over there, not here!

well quit starting trouble. You come here spamming up the place and now you try to create flame wars. You brung it on yourself man...get over it:mad:

texan_idiot25
06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Let me put it to you this way, fordman. On xmw, over the past year I have roughly 4000 posts. Just being active and running a few projects mainly is why. On here, Im not as active, and have 500 some-odd posts since last june, but I was gone for a long time.

XMW, my rate is 8.73 posts a day
http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=208790
Here, its 1.56 posts per day.

Since june, yours is 29.46 posts per day.

Do you catch my drift?

xmodsnut
06-29-2007, 03:44 PM
It took me like two months to get where I am at now on my post count and he got his in under a month. I think you need to go outside for a while and work on something, anything.

meme405
06-29-2007, 04:15 PM
i never even look at post count...i dont see why everyone cares so much i learned about people by what they say not how often they say it...

What have i learned:

#1 texan is Right, no debates, if he puts his input he knows whta he is saying.

#2 some people are hard to get along with...b-shizzle...but after a while they fall into place and you get along...i think this was with me too...haha sry guys.

#3 sometimes just shut up.

#4 never argue with mods. would you ever yell at your boss??

anything else you guys have learned add it, hopes are somepeople will learn something...

OH wait:

#5. READ THE RULES, and dont make point less threads, also your comment should never be "that looks sick"<<spam...

continue this list...(this could be like the noob handbook. lol)

123Vette
06-29-2007, 07:24 PM
yeah fordman nuthin againtst u but u joined after me and ur post count is already very high and thats becuz u always r posting usless stuff plz stop you hAVE LIKE 5 POST ON EVERY THREAD ITS QUITE USELESS

SRRY CAPS WENT ON AND I DONT WANT TO RETYPE

Stampedekid
06-29-2007, 09:00 PM
yeah, you post like every time after someone posts. dont worry about your stupid post count or your rank. 123vette may not have the best spelling, but he doesn't post useless stuff. you dont have to post in every thread. post only if it wont aggravate other people. ever since you joined, you have been causing a lot of trouble.

xmodracer1

Numbchux
06-30-2007, 03:00 AM
obviously fordman stepped over the line one too many times.

end of discussion.

xmodificationer, thanks for the heads up about your brother.

end of discussion