PDA

View Full Version : Starting Xmod Club!

DriftXmodKing
06-13-2007, 06:09 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post Closed As I Have To Ask Mod Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speed3326
06-13-2007, 07:37 PM
i will join let me get some pics of my cars

Stampedekid
06-13-2007, 07:39 PM
noob, you have to ask a mod if you wanna start another club, there were too many clubs here on xms

meme405
06-13-2007, 08:08 PM
xmodracer...that is spamming i dont think you want to do that...im just saying thatin your interest...

he is right however xmoddriftking so you might want to delete this and ask a mod first...good luck with the team though...

DRFTKO
06-13-2007, 11:32 PM
hello i am starting a xmod club there will be 5 members of the club and cars or trucks must be at least moddified under the car or outside. if you would like to join post a link or a pic of your car and i will pm u bak tellin u if your in and your motto etc! also i will be able to enter the club into freindly competitions where some of the best xmod pictures go head to head just a little bit of freindly fun

well:

1. you have to have approval from REDisFASTER I do believe to start a club
2. you have to have permission from NUMBCHUX to start a competition

...bottom line; you need to read the rules.

Iche-1
06-13-2007, 11:42 PM
noob, you have to ask a mod if you wanna start another club, there were too many clubs here on xms

xmodracer...that is spamming i dont think you want to do that...im just saying thatin your interest...

he is right however xmoddriftking so you might want to delete this and ask a mod first...good luck with the team though...

spamming in reply of spam. you gotta be kidding me. do you guys even think before you post?

can we start an anti club club?

jimmythekid1
06-15-2007, 01:21 PM
spamming in reply of spam. you gotta be kidding me. do you guys even think before you post?

can we start an anti club club?

LOL you took the words right out of my mouth. Clubs are so played out.

camaroxmod
06-15-2007, 05:38 PM
yo, i will join

Xmodifier07
06-18-2007, 01:19 PM
btw wen he ses starting a club it may not be just on xms it maybe real life duh anyway he in my club but it aint a xms club it outside of xms

meme405
06-18-2007, 05:26 PM
...this is open again does that mean its legit??

and xmodifyier...if you want to start having members and recruiting on XMS its a club and you have to have permision...what you said make no sense...