PDA

View Full Version : offering money

meme405
05-29-2007, 08:33 PM
If you want to buy something make sure someone is selling it before you offer to buy it off them...diacris...i never even said anything close to...im selling my denali...yet you tell me to ship it to you for 15$... do other people have this problem this is my first time...but its really retaded

its like going up to someone and saying i like your house you want 50 000 for it+your offer was far to low anywayz...

Supressor
05-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Don't even listen to him. He doesn't even have 50 posts.

RedSXmodder
05-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Indeed. People who don't have 50 posts and are itchin to buy something are always asking in Appearance, General, Modification, etc. There's really nothing to do about it, but good moderating...

Later,
RedSXmodder

janikphoto
05-30-2007, 11:05 AM
I'll buy this forum thread from you for $15 if you can make another one just like it for me!!!

meme405
05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
I'll buy this forum thread from you for $15 if you can make another one just like it for me!!!
...LOL, but its like WTF if it was someone who was selling it ok but i wasnt even selling it...whatever i guess all i can do is ignore and move on...

Numbchux
05-31-2007, 01:24 AM
unfortunately, there's not really anything we can do as moderators. It's totally between the owner and the potential buyer. if it's a ridiculous price, ignore it. if it's done on the public forums, it's spamming, and please report the post and we'll remove it.

Sweed
06-05-2007, 11:30 PM
You have to realise you can score good deals like that though...

On several forums, I've seen something in an old post or in archives, and been like "oh, that's what I want", pm'd the guy asking if you still makes it or has any left, and people sometimes offer a full car for a very, very low price.