PDA

View Full Version : Our jolly ol' pal... BONDO

texan_idiot25
05-22-2007, 12:38 AM
:p

I dont know much about how he acts oh this forum, but he ran away from XMW whining that the mods were too strict (if you go there reguraly, you know thats hardly the case). And thats all ive seen from him, there. Here? Well lets go pickin at what we can find:

The few times Ive ran into him, in the past few days

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8717&page=2
and the resulting PMs he sent me

Where the hell did this come from? the lexan bodies? I said that he doesnt make them, thats a **** fact. What else have I said about them?

I can do as I please, show me other threads where Ive accused him with no facts. To be honest, in past expierences Ive had way more facts to prove my point then he has ever had.

And no one to my knowledge sells turbo caps that go onto the motor. Theres many that are in series with the batteries, thats about it.

So if one man gives things away for free, that makes the forums great? Thats lovely and all, but something tells me the man isnt losing $50,000 from 5 months over that. These are xmods, not anything of super dooper costs. You give me a list of what 50 grand in xmods parts is, then Ill believe that claim.

seriously man, what do you have against XI?
is it because he decided to make a buck or two on a trend?
i cant say wether or not the caps work or not because im not that inclined to test them or even install them but if they want to sell them then they have all the right in the world.
there are quite a few retailers that offer the supposedly upgraded caps and why you choose to single out XI is beyond me.

you habitually knock XI without knowing the true facts.
XI has it's own forums and offers modders an excistential ammount of ways to gain freebies throught the forums.
that dude(chris(XI) is all about making peoples projects happen.
he has given away atleast 50k in freebies in the 5 months that his forums have been opened.
dude is taking one helluva loss on account of his forum.
show me another vendor that listens to their members/clients and i will shut up permanently.

no man, this all came from your XI post on XMW.
the lexan bodies are something that XI happened upon.

the trend was the motor caps.
he saw an opprotunity in a trend and jumped on it.
you jumped on his **** in your turbo cap fraud thread.

tell me honestly that you wouldnt have done the same thing.
for all you know he might not have researched this upgrade and said screw it, it's selling so im going to make a buck.

dont matter to me though,the more i talk to you the more i dislike you.
If you dont like me, then why do you PM me?

**** it man, nevermind.

OOO yes, threatens a 12 year old, and wants to talk like hes a good guy. BUT WAIT, theres more

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7838&page=4
Wants to start stuff in my crawler thread as well.

And finally, team XI:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8728

Ive never had a problem with the team as a whole. Only XI's turbo cap (http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20824) but since, we rather just get along on forums. Mutual respect if you will. But with 2/3s of his team I see here, acting like this, I begin to get a bad impression (and maybe others as well) on them.

Im sure a few guys might want to leave a few words about him ;)

xmodificationer
05-22-2007, 01:06 AM
dude i have no problem with XI i dont kno y hes threating me a 12 year old! he is really getting some people mad here. bondo told me i can blow him.....thats nice to tell to a 12yr old. my parents will once in a while check out the site and once they saw what bondo posted about blowing him my parents dont really like me on this site anymore. bondo can ruin it for everyone that has parents that look at this site. Oh yea and thanks bryce for sticking up for me

mustanglover
05-22-2007, 01:09 AM
:mad: no problem i just ****in had it with people telling young kids to do bad stuff, and i can't get banned from this because iam not doing anything wrong iam just telling the truth!:mad:

xmodificationer
05-22-2007, 01:20 AM
seriously man the mods need to do something with bondo he is a very bad influence and im just gettin ****ing mad with him

mk2kompressor
05-22-2007, 01:21 AM
i have to agree the "blow me" bit was going a bit far to say the least.
also i have to admire the way you handled it xmodificationer,i wouldve cried at that when i was your age:blush:

xmodificationer
05-22-2007, 01:23 AM
dude im just mad about this crap man

mustanglover
05-22-2007, 01:23 AM
thank you mk2k for realizing what i was trying to say.

xmodificationer
05-22-2007, 01:28 AM
yea thx man and thx bryce

Numbchux
05-22-2007, 02:13 AM
I have spoken with him. and I have given him infractions points.

it won't happen again.

Luk3
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
well you mess with the bull you get the horns

i dont know the full story behind this,and im not takeing sides.

mk2kompressor
05-22-2007, 10:46 AM
And finally, team XI:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8728

Ive never had a problem with the team as a whole. Only XI's turbo cap (http://www.xmodworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20824) but since, we rather just get along on forums. Mutual respect if you will. But with 2/3s of his team I see here, acting like this, I begin to get a bad impression (and maybe others as well) on them.

tex i would like you to remove this statement from your original post,it makes it sound like we were ganging up on you and acting up,
you are talking 1 member alone,not 2/3's of us as stated.

xmodificationer
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
thanks guys for sticking up for me

xmodsnut
05-22-2007, 12:01 PM
i don't think it does mk2k its his opinion and he is entitled to it.

civic_guy
05-22-2007, 12:13 PM
First off, you've been b*tching about the capacitor on XI for months, let it go and stop whining yourself before making posts suggesting others to stop whining. This is really getting under my skin and I'm usually a pretty nice guy, I don't have a personal problem with you texan or anyone else...and I believe that I've treated everyone here and on all other forums with a great amount of respect...respect that I don't often see returned.

When you make a whole argument based on how arrogant Bondo is and how he's calling everyone names...what about many of your comments Texan? Especially when I posted pics of my real car and was discussing plans to turbo charge it. You jumped in and treated me like a total idiot. Or how about your comment directed toward Team XI and how we're "a bunch of fools"? How is that any better than what Bondo has just done? Isn't it the same?

Second Bondo didn't tell a 112 year old kid to blow him he said (his EXACT words mind you) "WHOEVER wants to knock it can blow me" there's no direction to that comment towards any particular age group what so ever. SO all this "well he told a 12 year old to blow him crap is far far far from the truth. Honestly its being twisted to make his comments look worse than they really are. It's impossible to even tell if Bondo really knew how old xmodificationer was in the first place. I know that I don't spend time looking to see how old everyone on the forum is and honestly I don't know how old anyone on this forum is.

It's not just Bondo there's a lot of other members on this forum that continue to treat others badly. Yeah Bondo's comments were uncalled for but I can't say that I haven't been angry and said things I've regretted, and I'm sure most of you are in the same boat. I'm not going to lose respect for Bondo's work just because of what he said, they were just words and words only have meaning if you let them...so let it go.

I think we should all take a step back, and instead of using this thread to throw insults at Bondo which I'm sure is not what this thread is for at all :roll:....learn from this and make an effort to treat the person around you a little better. We're all friends, we all have things in common (RC and cars etc) why continue to dwell on things?

Texan: Yeah bondo's comment were degrading but you've made some pretty harsh and degrading comments toward Team XI and toward Xmods International. I'm not saying this to start a feud with you, I'm bringing this up to put all of this to rest. I brought up my experience with the capacitor on XMW only to be treated like a dog...I didn't throw any insults I was just sharing my experience with the product. You even made comments in my picture thread on XMW (I only commented on where I had gotten my rare Xmods) and you jumped in to say, "you wanna know the truth about XI click here". You're constantly trying to start stuff and how you've treated others is no better than what Bondo did.

I'm sick of this Highscool drama so I'm going to be the first person to apologize to you and to the rest of the forum for Bondo's actions.

I'm sorry for what Bondo said and I'm sorry if not all of the products carried by Xmods International aren't fit to certain standards. I'm sorry to the entire forum about what has happened and I know Bondo didn't mean it, I'm certain he said these things in a moment of stress or anger about something else and over reacted, though; this is no excuse for his actions. I would hope that everyone would not lose respect for Bondo because there's no arguement he is one of the best out there. I also hope that everyone can learn from this and treat everyone else a little better.

Texan, I know I don't agree with you on all things especially when it comes to Chris and Xmods International, partly because Chris really works hard to treat all his customers with the upmost respect and really does try his best to sell products that work. I'm sorry about your experience with XI and if there's anything I can do for you let me know, I'm not here to make enemies or be a "fool" I'm here to help people and share my love for Xmods and cars.

Once again I'm sorry about what Bondo has said and I hope we can all start building bridges instead of burning them down. Yeah we aren't gonna agree all the time, we're gonna get angry and clash but there's no need to insult in any degree. Bondo may not like me apologizing for him but we're a team and I feel as a part of the team I share responsibility for his actions.

Hope you all had a chance to read this through.

civic_guy

mk2kompressor
05-22-2007, 12:22 PM
i don't think it does mk2k its his opinion and he is entitled to it.

opinion on what?
have i threatened anyone? no
have i said anything bad about texan or anyone? no
where are the other "offending" members? :-?
i havent seen any of the others on here,have you? no
do you know whats been said between me and texan? no

Numbchux
05-22-2007, 01:39 PM
civic_guy, if he wants to apologize....he can do it.

I hope I'm wrong, but judging by his previous actions (not just on the public forums...), I don't think so.

well...I'm sick of this drama aswell...so I'm going to stop it.