PDA

View Full Version : noturday

123Vette
05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
I was talking to him on aim hes a good guy i dont think he should be banned, from the sounds of it it seems he just got a little furstrated. He wasnt totally right but i dont think he did anything so bad to be banned.
Of corse this is what he told me and i belive him i dont actually know what exactly he did. so correct me if im wrong.

Who else thinks he should unbanned!?!
He's a good guy and very helpful!

sweetvette
05-18-2007, 11:45 PM
i bet its not a permanent ban, so i don't see what the big whoop is.

lilskipro587
05-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Well to inform you guys...It is a permanent ban. Noturday had no respect for the forums or the people trying to keep it nice.

mustanglover
05-19-2007, 12:02 AM
how did noturday get banned idk?

meme405
05-19-2007, 12:07 AM
yeah can you guys tell us what happened i didnt want to make a whole new thread...so i asked this question on the team accents thread...(this is in no way advertisement for team accents...or is it)

Xmodder226
05-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Yeah please tell us what happened. I've read some of his threads and he
doesn't seem to be that bad of a guy and was defiantly a regular on these forums.

Its hard to believe what lilskipro said when you don't know what he did.

xmodsnut
05-19-2007, 01:19 AM
What he got banned dang must have been something really bad to get banned permanently like he did, ouch, his presence will be missed greatly.

REDisFASTER
05-19-2007, 09:54 AM
123Vette, why is it what when you want your friend back, you actually bother to post properly?

Secondly, noturday's banning has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with XMODS so why even put it in an XMODS forum? You still haven't learned...

superinfinity
05-19-2007, 10:31 AM
He seemed all nice until he was banned. With the info i have now, it seems that all of a sudden while i has at school for a couple hours, Notuday turned into a whole different person and got himself banned. Noturday would do that, I bet someone else got into his account and got him banned. Brothers do that:cry: don't worry guys, this is my first and only account. I think that Noturday is totally innocent. Could you bring him back for 3 days just to see if it really was Noturday being rude or just someone else.

lilskipro587
05-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Gee, if someone did get on his account they must have got into his AIM too. They must also know the forums well enough to know my screen name too. Listen guys he did things he wasnt suppose too. If the staff didn't like the verdict with the evidence I supplied them then he wouldn't be banned.

Numbchux
05-20-2007, 12:28 AM
He's gone, he's not coming back. end of discussion.