PDA

View Full Version : new rule?

timetoshine369
05-13-2007, 12:52 PM
so as i'm searching through the threads and forums, it crosses my mind that a lot of people tend to insult others and put them down. they are very demeaning. i guess what i'm getting at is, shouldn't there be a more specific rule, or at least an enforcement on the current rule about this situation. the best example i can give is: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8608 how rude is it for people to insult this kid when he's doing a project like this and then people insult everything about it. i can understand postitive criticism, even negative criticisim, but what some people said was downright ignorant and rude. i'm not sure if anything will happen or if anyone will even read this, but i'm just hoping something works. this is a great forum from what i've seen, and most of the people are great, but there are some that need to be checked. literally...

lilskipro587
05-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Why are people like this? Because they are ignorant little kids who think that they are so special rules don't apply to them. They believe that their negative input is so important and it will make everyone laugh that they are willing to put someone down for it.

Thats the problem right there.

timetoshine369
05-13-2007, 01:23 PM
i can understand that age and maturity level has something to do with it, but it's still not fair to those who are put down in the instance itself. ignorance will only compensate for a certain percentage of what someone says. it's not fair to blame it on just that. it still doesn't make up for the fact that what's been said is degrading the forum. why not ban that instigator, or possibly give them an infraction of some sort? i think that would do something.

texan_idiot25
05-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Well then you go and tear down their projects when they post. Hey, whats fair is fair, right?

Theres plenty of rules here to cover it, and the mods dont mind locking threads either. You just have to deal with the maturity level of some kids these days

timetoshine369
05-13-2007, 02:37 PM
figures... sometimes i think these kids just want attention... idk... i mean wtf... i wasn't like that at that age... and god forbid they're older... omg... then there's just something wrong in their ****ing heads!!!

texan_idiot25
05-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Well, I go and rip people a new one if they act like that :lol: Or if it comes to cars, Ill go about owning someone, once XMW works right again Ill pull the link to a thread where a kid talked bad about Sweed's 79 Civic. then I called the kids car a Glorified Dodge Stealth (same car as the kids 3000GT) and the kid proceeded to calling the stealth a slow POS, which means he directly called his car, a slow POS :lol:

timetoshine369
05-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Well, I go and rip people a new one if they act like that :lol: Or if it comes to cars, Ill go about owning someone, once XMW works right again Ill pull the link to a thread where a kid talked bad about Sweed's 79 Civic. then I called the kids car a Glorified Dodge Stealth (same car as the kids 3000GT) and the kid proceeded to calling the stealth a slow POS, which means he directly called his car, a slow POS :lol:

LMFAO!!! dude that's ****in funny!!!

lilskipro587
05-13-2007, 03:19 PM
sorry dudes this needs to be closed too this was a bash fest earlier...I have been busy lately so im cracking down on this stuff now