PDA

View Full Version : it keeps on turning to the right!! what do i do?!

bangoohead
12-14-2004, 11:54 PM
hey whats up well my black skyline is like leaning to the right even though im not stering to the right!!! what can i do that can make my skyline go straight man???? PLEASE REPLY well what do i do??

jpringlephoto
12-15-2004, 04:23 AM
Check the wheel for junk caught up in it.
If it is clean, check if the servo centers well in neutral.
You have some electric adjustments on the top of the controller...

dtpsupra
12-15-2004, 03:35 PM
ud have to ask viperdout but theres a nob or swicth on the controller and its like the steering gauge or somthing like that

viperdout
12-16-2004, 04:35 PM
ud have to ask viperdout but theres a nob or swicth on the controller and its like the steering gauge or somthing like that

There are 2 buttons on the top of the controller that allow you to adjust the trim. The thing that sucks though is that you lose your setting when the controller's turned off.

bangoohead
12-16-2004, 09:05 PM
yea i kno that but it doesnt even work

viperdout
12-16-2004, 09:06 PM
yea i kno that but it doesnt even work

Wait, is it not turning right or is it drifting to the right?

jpringlephoto
12-22-2004, 02:28 PM
A few things can be wrong.
(1) I took apart my servo and found that it spins continuous in the direction that it will turn. The gearing acts as a brake to keep it from spinning out of range. When you center the wheel, the servo centers and turns off. At times, it does not stop spinning and makes it impossible to turn the other direction. Something in the centering perhaps. If I turn off the controller, the servo stops.

(2) Dirt in the wheel axle

(3) Wheel rubbing on turning side.

(4) Wheel too tight on turning side.

(5) Binding bearings and or plastic bushings on turning side.

Remedy: Check it after pulling the wheel off. Put a little linseed (refined) oil on the bearing. Trim the body if need be.
Make sure the chassis is set up for that particular body length.
Run it without the body and see if the same issue show up.
Change the battery in the transmitter...

OleDirtyBastard
12-26-2004, 03:38 PM
I know exactly what ur problem is, you oulled the ornage wire out of yur servo that cuase it to jam to the right.. I have done it twice