PDA

View Full Version : Best Range?

R!ce_Burner
12-14-2004, 11:19 PM
I used to think that all xmods cars have the same range/speed etc. But i talked to a couple people who have one, and i mentioned the range I get. About 15-20ft, and they say that theirs goes way further! my friends that say that have a yellow skyline, and a yellow nsx... is this true or are they exagerating...alittle TOO much? I have a black skyline. if it is true what my friends say, what xmod has the best range? and is the civic ne good? i wanna buy it next ,but they've improved since the original xmods that first came out, and it is alittle old.

skylinedriver
12-15-2004, 06:44 PM
the electronics package in all xmods are the same. range is affected by the location in which your operating your xmod

R!ce_Burner
12-15-2004, 10:43 PM
u mean that u get better range outdoor than indoor?

skylinedriver
12-16-2004, 06:17 PM
yeah, usually. inside there are many things that can mess with the reception of the car, walls, remote controls. outside is the best way to go, but even then there can be many things that can mess with the range....CB radios.police and fire radios, etc. the frequency used by xmods unfortunally is a common frequency used by many things.

R!ce_Burner
12-16-2004, 10:04 PM
alright, thanx... ima rub this one in my friends faces :wink: