PDA

View Full Version : project threads with no pictures

mini-z_drifter
04-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Ok im sick of project threads where they explain what they are going to do, but they say "Oh I will get them later", and most of the time the people forget and never get them. So is there a way you admins and mods can do something like you cant post a project thread unless you have pics or something on the lines of that? This only confuses people. Thanks.

Stampedekid
04-20-2007, 04:15 PM
good idea, lots of people do that

RedSXmodder
04-20-2007, 05:49 PM
If you really want to know how their project ended up, talk it through with PMs.

Thats my opinion...

Later,
RedSXmodder

mini-z drift
04-20-2007, 10:22 PM
thats also true

Numbchux
04-20-2007, 11:25 PM
I do agree that it's frustrating to see threads without pictures. be it project threads, or people trying to explain a problem....

but we're not going to make a rule that says you can't post it without pictures....that's a little much.

Stampedekid
04-21-2007, 08:08 AM
yeah now that you say that, it sounds unfair

noturday
04-21-2007, 01:24 PM
i think that if you are starting a project and want to post it you should have pics of the start and finish at least, and if you want to post pics of the porgress you can do that too but i like seeing pics of peoples projects and i post pics of my cars when i can

meme405
04-21-2007, 02:00 PM
ok i see some people ar antsy about this

I just did this my bad but in my defence i have done nothing to my car yet relating to the project it is a stock skyline with RS upgrades. i will post as soon as i begin painting... after my math test on tusday (AHH Polynomial fraction things)

RedSXmodder
04-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Some people may not have access to pics also...

700!

Later,
RedSXmodder

lilskipro587
04-21-2007, 05:04 PM
You know i was thinking about this last night and it is really frusterating but it's too rediculous to make a rule about it. Maybe not to be mean if someone has one with out pictures just dont post and they will figure out no one is interested and will stop posting about their project. If you like the project and really want to see how it turns out then PM them as Numb said.