PDA

View Full Version : posting

4banger
04-07-2007, 08:01 PM
it never used to do this before but, when ever i post a link to a picture or to a
youtube video it says must be checked by a mod btw no body ever checks it

Thank you:)

mini-z_drifter
04-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Exactly my question.

imnotmikal
04-08-2007, 03:33 PM
if you are trying to post a video, ALWAYS check the Video Thread, even if you didn't post it there.

the mods will approve your video, they just move it as a post in the video thread.

it happened to me. but lately, when i try to post a new thread in "Off-Topic" even if it doesnt have videos or pictures, it says mods have to check, it but that might be because i got 2 infractions lately (one for 2 points, and one for 4. so that means one more infraction for me and im screwed for a little while. :uhoh: )

SUPERSHELBY
04-08-2007, 03:35 PM
if you are trying to post a video, ALWAYS check the Video Thread, even if you didn't post it there.

the mods will approve your video, they just move it as a post in the video thread.

it happened to me. but lately, when i try to post a new thread in "Off-Topic" even if it doesnt have videos or pictures, it says mods have to check, it but that might be because i got 2 infractions lately (one for 2 points, and one for 4. so that means one more infraction for me and im screwed for a little while. :uhoh: )

****......1 more point and ban-land.....stay safe

BART
04-08-2007, 03:37 PM
it happened to me. but lately, when i try to post a new thread in "Off-Topic" even if it doesnt have videos or pictures, it says mods have to check, it but that might be because i got 2 infractions lately (one for 2 points, and one for 4. so that means one more infraction for me and im screwed for a little while. :uhoh: )[/QUOTE]

This is an attempt (which seems to be working) to stop all the stupid online drug store posts that were popping up for a while. Nothing to do with your infractions.

imnotmikal
04-08-2007, 03:38 PM
.stay safe

haha yea, everytime i post, i think im gonna get it. like now, i feel like im gonna get off topic...

but so i stay on topic, the mods sometimes wont approve your video for whatever reason, or they might move it to the Xmods Videos section of Beginner Questions.

edit-

This is an attempt (which seems to be working) to stop all the stupid online drug store posts that were popping up for a while. Nothing to do with your infractions.

o yea, i forgot about those.

BART
04-08-2007, 03:55 PM
o yea, i forgot about those.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you forgot proves the system is working...as far as approval of posts or vids...thats up to the supermods or admins. Us regular mods have nothing to do with that (at least not me, my off topic posts need to be approved as well.)

SUPERSHELBY
04-08-2007, 04:00 PM
who started all this anyway?

BART
04-08-2007, 04:01 PM
who started all this anyway?

the idiots who started filling up off topic with online drug ads.

texan_idiot25
04-09-2007, 02:06 AM
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8032

My vids got approved in OT.

Free drugs? Lol at that man

imnotmikal
04-09-2007, 10:09 AM
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8032

My vids got approved in OT.

Free drugs? Lol at that man

i know, mine were gettin aproved, then i saw that when i put a different one up, it went into the video thread. i guess there were too many people posting videos.

fordman
06-25-2007, 08:06 AM
i had that happen like 2 times be4.

Numbchux
06-25-2007, 02:23 PM
huh, funny.....the PLEASE READ O/T rule has only been viewed 97 times....even if each one was a different member, that's still extremely pathetic.

so....READ IT:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7816

it doesn't matter what the content of the post is, if it's in O/T, it has to be approved by either me, lilski, blacksky, or B1G. nothing else has to be approved. if you posted something that said it needed to be approved, and you don't see it now, it either wasn't approved, or it was moved.