PDA

View Full Version : SUPERSHELBY's collection

SUPERSHELBY
04-01-2007, 09:00 PM
i finally got a new camera, and i decided 2 post "new" pics of my mustangs......enjoy
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/pic2.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/ClearCobra.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/liths.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/clear06.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/clear65.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/1SUPERSHELBY/clear652.jpg

bondo
04-01-2007, 09:56 PM
i was able to build myself a mamba powered space shuttle as well as a novak brushless moon rover.
so that's where im at.

**** bondo, you read my mind, lol.

Supershelby: great cars. I can deffinatly see you enjoy mustangs, lol.

Later,
RedSXmoddder

mini-z_drifter
04-01-2007, 10:30 PM
hello, this is future bondo. i come from a time wich is exactly 24 earth hours ahead of yours.
i'm posting her to inform you that because of your apperant infactuation for mustangs, the world as you know it will end in 25 hours.........!!!!!!

As you know, Kim Jong-il is a chevy fanatic and upon reading this thread was infuriated that such disrespect could be shown on a world wide forum.

within 12 hours of reading this thread, Kim Jong-il ordered the launch of 17 neuclear warheads at the republic of SUPERSHELBY.
The United States of course retaliated with a barage of underage and undertrained U.S. troops to wich Kim Jong-il proceeded to run over with his fleet of scion TC's and honda civics.
The United States retaliated with a season of MTV's yomomma series.

now23 hours into the begginning of the end, france joins into the skirmish with a "L" on the forehead aimed at north korea.

Kim Jong-il points another 17 nukes at france and sinks it into the ocean.
Kim Jong-il then shoots another 17 at canada for good measure, setting off world war 3.

hour 24:
everyone points nukes at each other and BOOM!!!!!!!!! end of the world.

the only reason i am alive to tell you of your forthcomings is because of my extensive Xmods knowledge i was able to build myself a mamba powered space shuttle as well as a novak brushless moon rover.
so that's where im at. if you wish to impede this impeding doom,for god's sake, BUY A CHEVY!

BTW chux and bud fan say hi.

cheers,
future bondo

P.S. nice cars man. if you bought a digital camera then try to find the macro setting.

Omg LOL your brilliant!

vietazndude
04-01-2007, 10:37 PM
lol bondo..... *no comment* well supershelby u got a cool collection just get better pics

SUPERSHELBY
04-01-2007, 10:39 PM
lol bondo..... *no comment* well supershelby u got a cool collection just get better pics

still learnin how 2 work the camera, i will have better pics

Sweed
04-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Nice cars. Either move away, or learn to use the macro setting, but all0in0all, it will take time...

hello, this is future bondo. i come from a time wich is exactly 24 earth hours ahead of yours.
i'm posting her to inform you that because of your apperant infactuation for mustangs, the world as you know it will end in 25 hours.........!!!!!!

As you know, Kim Jong-il is a chevy fanatic and upon reading this thread was infuriated that such disrespect could be shown on a world wide forum.

within 12 hours of reading this thread, Kim Jong-il ordered the launch of 17 neuclear warheads at the republic of SUPERSHELBY.
The United States of course retaliated with a barage of underage and undertrained U.S. troops to wich Kim Jong-il proceeded to run over with his fleet of scion TC's and honda civics.
The United States retaliated with a season of MTV's yomomma series.

now23 hours into the begginning of the end, france joins into the skirmish with a "L" on the forehead aimed at north korea.

Kim Jong-il points another 17 nukes at france and sinks it into the ocean.
Kim Jong-il then shoots another 17 at canada for good measure, setting off world war 3.

hour 24:
everyone points nukes at each other and BOOM!!!!!!!!! end of the world.

the only reason i am alive to tell you of your forthcomings is because of my extensive Xmods knowledge i was able to build myself a mamba powered space shuttle as well as a novak brushless moon rover.
so that's where im at. if you wish to impede this impeding doom,for god's sake, BUY A CHEVY!

BTW chux and bud fan say hi.

cheers,
future bondo

P.S. nice cars man. if you bought a digital camera then try to find the macro setting.

-------------------------------
CORTANA: Sir! One nuke didn't hit! It seems that we will have send a search team the find the control room before someone has a chance to start the fusion reactors and blow the room up!

SXYSWEED:
Hello. This is future Sweed. I am from a future more futuristic than future bondo. I come from a time were people could spell and use proper punctuation and capitals.

But, since the selling a Finland to Russia (like, the best deal eva!) Ford has bought Volvo, so thos SOB's need to pay.

Moral: Buy a chevy. It will last you for 13,000 miles, until you buy another one, or bondo's last nuke hits...

CORTANA: Oh, no! The made it to the (ford) fusion! Oh, well, I see that last nuke!

bondo
04-01-2007, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Sweed;84385]
SXYSWEED:
Hello. This is future Sweed. I am from a future more futuristic than future bondo. I come from a time were people could spell and use proper punctuation and capitals.QUOTE]

Now that's just pure science fiction.:lol:

SUPERSHELBY
04-01-2007, 11:26 PM
c'mon guys stay on topic b4 someone closes this thread

Sweed
04-01-2007, 11:31 PM
c'mon guys stay on topic b4 someone closes this thread

That's right kids, if you dare to stray of topic, Bondo's stray nuke will mutilate you in places you don't want mutilated, and I will use my ZAP Cannon (Pokemon Move, from Gold/Silver) on you! Maybe Stride from r7r will punish you his ways....

Nice cars, but you have too many stock-looking mustangs. Hop it up and upgrade it!

SUPERSHELBY
04-01-2007, 11:36 PM
That's right kids, if you dare to stray of topic, Bondo's stray nuke will mutilate you in places you don't want mutilated, and I will use my ZAP Cannon (Pokemon Move, from Gold/Silver) on you! Maybe Stride from r7r will punish you his ways....

Nice cars, but you have too many stock-looking mustangs. Hop it up and upgrade it!

c'mon thats a SVT Cobra, Cobras do not deserve the rice burner treatment, body kits r 4 rice burners, if a body kit goes on my Cobra its the Cobra R kit, and my mustangs r upgraded

bondo
04-02-2007, 12:04 AM

I'll even mutilate you in places that you DO want to be mutilated!

and just so you know. the svt cobra was the answer to ricers and thats why there IS the rice body kits made for it.
if you want a musclestang then you need to stick with anything pre 90's, containing the words shelby or saleen or anything 600+HP

4banger
04-02-2007, 01:33 AM
nice collection;)

SUPERSHELBY
05-27-2007, 07:16 PM
UPDATE!! ok i know this is a old thread but i made an update, i made a poll, u guys can vote in the poll

Stampedekid
05-27-2007, 08:36 PM
WHY does everyone think it an 06 stang???? its an 05 stang geez, read under the clip or on the box. self explanitory. nice cars though

xmodificationer
05-27-2007, 09:02 PM
i like the cobra the best

SUPERSHELBY
05-27-2007, 10:20 PM
WHY does everyone think it an 06 stang???? its an 05 stang geez, read under the clip or on the box. self explanitory. nice cars though

2005 or 2006 its still a mustang:) , i refer 2 mine as the 2006 cause thats what RS sells them as

lilskipro587
05-27-2007, 10:43 PM
The cobra's rims look like a 10 cent street whore.

the 06- wth happened to the front fender? lower the body

65- best looking one nice clean and original...

SUPERSHELBY
05-27-2007, 10:46 PM
uhhh......the 06 GT has alotta scratches on the front end, but i call them battle scars

Stampedekid
05-27-2007, 11:17 PM
uhhh......the 06 GT has alotta scratches on the front end, but i call them battle scars

lol thats funny. at least its not that bad, my cousin is scuh a bad xmod driver, his whole front bumper cracked in half!

xmodsnut
05-28-2007, 12:06 AM

there is no difference in the 05 thru 07 model years. my personal choice for the best car is the 05.

Xmodder226
05-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Your Cobra looks like its pink and the wheels are nice but you should change the color of them.

The 06 GT looks great, but the wheels are kinda iffy for me (they don't look the best on that car)

The 65 is the best, it has a nice clean look and the bullit rims are of course the best

Jizzle
05-28-2007, 01:57 AM
65 looks awsome man. The 94 and 05 just dont fit into my book as muscle cars for some reason.

BlackSky909
05-28-2007, 10:07 AM
The Cobra by far.

bigmike17
05-28-2007, 12:06 PM
All three are not bad, but I perfer the Cobra. As high as it sits maybe the slammed wheels would fill the wheel wells better? Just my opinion.

SUPERSHELBY
05-29-2007, 11:34 PM
All three are not bad, but I perfer the Cobra. As high as it sits maybe the slammed wheels would fill the wheel wells better? Just my opinion.

nah i prefer some deep dish wheels and some wide *** tires:nod: