PDA

View Full Version : Need help with deal

superinfinity
04-01-2007, 12:50 PM
I have tried all i could to settle my deal with MC4L for a truck. It says that making a thread like this should be the last thing i should do. I've contacted Blacksky909 with no sucess. I have waited for weeks for my truck to come. Will someone PLEASE help me? I'm seriously considering small claims court. This has gone too far.

musclecars4life
04-01-2007, 03:55 PM
and i have told u

i sent it a long time ago.

if i can find one ill get u a NIB truck

thanks,
MC4L

superinfinity
04-01-2007, 09:17 PM
A NIB truck for 60 bucks? Give me my truck, the F-150 w/ the upgrades that you listed. I ordered it several weeks ago and it still isn't here. I keep getting promises that it's coming but nothing has shown up. I'm very, very frustrated because now it's "lost in the mail" according to MC4L.

mustanglover
04-01-2007, 09:22 PM
i would be mad too if i didnt get what a payed for!

WRX Ryder
04-01-2007, 09:30 PM
no offense mc4l.but superinfinity he does take a little long to ship stuff.but if it is lost in the mail,we dont know that for sure

BlackSky909
04-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Yea mc4l is full of it.

lilskipro587
04-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Tru Dat...MC4L you need some help.

superinfinity
04-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Yes i did get your PM. You said that it din't come with the stock parts. Thats ok with me. Is small claims court a good idea?

BlackSky909
04-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I say small claims court cause MC4L has had problems with deals before.

civic_guy
04-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Am I the only one whose actually gotten my stuff from MC4L?? I've never had a problem with him. But do what you gotta do.

RedSXmodder
04-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Same here.

Small court claims is a little ridiculous, seeing as its a toy, but thats not my problem. Its yours, his and the other's you want to drag into it.

Later,
RedSXmodder

civic_guy
04-02-2007, 08:32 PM
You should also check the your Post Office because sometimes they won't deliever packages to your house depending on the day of the week. For instance if the package is going to arrive Saturday morning they'll send you a little orange slip in the mail saying that your package will be at the PO on Saturday (they usually don't deliver packages on Saturday). If you don't pick it up it'll just sit there. So go check your PO and tell them your name and address and ask if you have any packages.

DRFTKO
04-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Am I the only one whose actually gotten my stuff from MC4L?? I've never had a problem with him. But do what you gotta do.

actually I have delt with him twice. the first time the shipping was a little slow, however I received the items as described. the second deal went smoothly, fast shipping and item as described. MC4L is a good guy to deal with in my opinion; he is good as far as communication goes

musclecars4life
04-03-2007, 11:06 AM
i am a little slow when it comes to shipping, but thats cause its hard for me to get to the PO.

superinfinity you WILL get what you paid for and probly more than you paid 4.

thanks,
MC4L

superinfinity
04-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Today i went to the PO and the package wasn't there. It's lost somewhere.

onefastevo
04-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Delivery Confirmation is always a great idea and only 60 cents more..... This way items can be tracked and the dishonest are weeded out. I believe it should be Manditory on deals made in a forum..... just my 2 cents:bigwink:

Sweed
04-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Put a list of what you had done and such, and I'm sure you, MC4L and the mods can work out something okay. But in the end, it's still your problem.

civic_guy
04-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Delivery Confirmation is always a great idea and only 60 cents more..... This way items can be tracked and the dishonest are weeded out. I believe it should be Manditory on deals made in a forum..... just my 2 cents:bigwink:

Yeah I include that in EVERY single item I sale, but you can't get it for items outside the US.

musclecars4life
04-05-2007, 05:04 PM
i tried to get delivery confermation but the PO was out.

im working on getting the parts to put on the truck i got.

i am just waiting on the FETs.

thanks,
MC4L

superinfinity
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
i tried to get delivery confermation but the PO was out.

im working on getting the parts to put on the truck i got.

i am just waiting on the FETs.

thanks,
MC4L

I don't understand, What are you saying?

HazyDestruction
04-05-2007, 08:35 PM
i'm not sure if i can say anything in this thread, but i'd like to post my opinion. i searched this mc4l throughout the forum and a few threads came up that seemed interesting. first of all, it seems as though he's had serious problems with chitownballin and solcat. second of all, he has mixed feedback. he has a greater amount of positive feedback, but everyone seems to believe he's being a cheat? honestly, the way i see it i think he's scamming. someone who has so much positive feedback all of a sudden starts making excuses for things that come up *missing* doesn't seem to be playing *by the rules*. i don't know for sure, but that's just what i think. why would someone go through the work of getting positive feedback and all of a sudden start cheating people for personal gain? seems a bit far fetched, but we're only human, right??? i don't know if giving the benefit of the doubt would be fair on a forum, much less when you don't know ANYTHING about the person. i say, give it time. if in a week or so nothing is resolved, then take it to the next step. only time will tell the fate of all.

musclecars4life
04-06-2007, 04:53 PM
superinfinity i mean im shipping you a truck that has the parts you wanted.

i will get delivery confirmation. i will pm you when i get it.

thanks,
MC4L

superinfinity
04-06-2007, 05:04 PM
superinfinity i mean im shipping you a truck that has the parts you wanted.

i will get delivery confirmation. i will pm you when i get it.

thanks,
MC4L

thanks. Is it still an F-150? i forgot, does it have AWD and/or bearings?

musclecars4life
04-09-2007, 03:03 PM
its has AWD i dont think it has bearings.

more info when i get home.

thanks,
Mc4L