03-31-2007, 08:58 PM
i got my first car yesterday...2001 Toyota Camry...enjoy
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/librarianliam/misc.jpg

SuperFastSupra
04-02-2007, 05:30 PM
its not a Mustang but if it runs more power to ya

camaroxmod
04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
nice i think you should slam it on some black with chrome lipped rims just a thought

REDisFASTER
04-02-2007, 06:45 PM
If its got rear disc brakes, get nice wheels, no ricey business. If its got rear drums, leave 'em stock :p

mustanglover
04-02-2007, 06:50 PM
get a nice spolier and nice rims toyo tires get new paint some tribal design on it and some good tuner exhaust and a nice hood scoop but that would cost ALOT

librarianliam
04-02-2007, 07:07 PM
its got rear drum brakes...im not going to do much to it because its not worth the time or money... im going to start saving for the new supra thing... this is just a high school-college car

and about the mustangs i sat in a Shelby mustang gt and i thought it wasn't that great...very cheesy

civic_guy
04-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Keep that as your daily driver and get a nicer car for speed and such. And mustangs are very cheap feeling I like the current body stlye and the Shelby GT-500 is beautiful...but all that goes away when you sit in it.

Anyways keep that car for as long as you can...cause life is good with no car payment :) You can always buy a second car for weekend FUN!

librarianliam
04-02-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah it drives great...some lady owned it before me and kept the inside looking pretty nice... im just glad its not a complete pos...

kidZim
04-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Why does everyone have this car ?!

oh well.. v6 with good power

SuperFastSupra
04-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Im not talkin the new plastic mustangs
im talkin 87-93 gt 5.0 check em out

Sweed
04-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Why does everyone have this car ?!

oh well.. v6 with good power

Good (okay) quality, reliable, good gas, fits your friends (well, 4 of them), low in cost... Any questions?

HollyWood82
04-03-2007, 12:50 AM
its not a mustang........ thank god

nice car man

sweetvette
04-03-2007, 01:04 AM
if you do want to do some kind of custom stuff to it, do knick knack accesories, like fog lights, seat covers, maybe different dash cover, all little things that don't cost so much, but make the car your own. don't do any crazy ricey lights or spoilers, just keep a nice clean daily driver. and don't, for heaven's sake, get exhaust.it's not original, its not cool, its just plain annoying.

brrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrfffff

whoa! i think we just got passed by a wheed whacker!

texan_idiot25
04-03-2007, 01:30 AM
My grandma called, she wants her Camry back. :lol: jk

Ok daily drivers, but for the love of god dont stick shiney rims, lower, kits, any of that. Its a Camry, not a civic. Though the bigger toyota, I forget its name, but its the step up from the camry, and rides the same platform as the ol' Lexus GS series. Those are fairly nice.

Now, do some burn outs (is that possible with camrys?) and Ill dig it, :P

4banger
04-03-2007, 09:06 AM
My grandma called, she wants her Camry back. :lol: jk

Ok daily drivers, but for the love of god dont stick shiney rims, lower, kits, any of that. Its a Camry, not a civic. Though the bigger toyota, I forget its name, but its the step up from the camry, and rides the same platform as the ol' Lexus GS series. Those are fairly nice.

Now, do some burn outs (is that possible with camrys?) and Ill dig it, :P
the bigger toyota is the avalon:nod:

librarianliam
04-03-2007, 10:42 AM
it has a 4 cyl. in it and i don't plan on doing much maybe new floor mats because they are trashed but other than that Texan_idiot's grandma took good care of the car...

SuperFastSupra
04-03-2007, 12:38 PM
hollywood u got somthin aganst mustangs????

keep ur car stock alltho u might wanna put some beats in it

Azngtboi88
04-03-2007, 01:05 PM
dont do anything to the car, keep it a nice daily driver. Looks like a nice car itll get you through highschool and college and keeps cost down!

4banger
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
dont do anything to the car, keep it a nice daily driver. Looks like a nice car itll get you through highschool and college and keeps cost down!200th post: i agree:bigwink:

Supressor
04-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Find a nice quiet neighborhood and smoke the tires off it. It's what I do best :P But then again, all guys around here do is street race. So its not uncommon to have rubber on the asphalt anywhere lol

librarianliam
04-03-2007, 10:38 PM
i hear people racing back behind the woods behind my house... but i dont think my little 4 cyl is worth wasting rubber...

V8lover411
04-03-2007, 10:41 PM
leave it stock keep resale value up

texan_idiot25
04-03-2007, 11:51 PM
it has a 4 cyl. in it and i don't plan on doing much maybe new floor mats because they are trashed but other than that Texan_idiot's grandma took good care of the car...

I actually have nothing wrong with grandma cars, their the best taken care of. My Great-grandmas 89 Chrysler still doesnt leak oil, and you cannot beat that interior. :p And her 68 Coronet that was bought from here, then later in Mopar Collecters Mag. Ill scan it sometime :nod:

Alloy wheels look alright, some 17s are as big as you want. But once you get chrome or painted rims, it starts looking bad. But then again, spend nothing on this, and get something badass later after collage. I... skipped that step and went straight to the dream truck, that Ive gotta rebuild for around 2000 or so.

taiwanesekid05
05-25-2007, 01:36 AM
my dad has the green v6 le version before that version... it's a 1995. It's kinda old... but the v6 does have a little punch to it. personally, i don't think the camry looks very sporty, so it would look kidna funny with a lot of body kits and spoilers and whatnot....

Jizzle
05-25-2007, 01:41 AM
You should put a nice system in it so its kinda fun to drive lol. Then when you get a good car take the sound system and put it in it.