PDA

View Full Version : smoke

deerman270
12-06-2004, 09:20 PM
is it possible to smoke ur tires with xmods

DR3W
12-06-2004, 10:25 PM
i dont have one yet but i have drove one that wes bone stock butt i dont thank so but ul have to ask one of thes guy who got stage 2moters and barings and all that good stuff

viperdout
12-07-2004, 02:49 PM
You can spin them, but you won't be making any smoke.

deerman270
12-07-2004, 03:07 PM
ok

jpringlephoto
12-13-2004, 03:16 AM
No smoke, but I can tell you that after watching drag racing for years, I tried their trick. Put down some water and have soft slicks on, then let er rip... Then when it gets to a dry spot, it burns off the water and shoots off. But one thing to note, Its hard to keep the tires on after a few runs. They tend to stretch and run off the rims. Next time, I will try to find out what glue to use. For now, I put hard tires on and try it in the afternoon.

DR3W
12-13-2004, 06:22 PM
No smoke, but I can tell you that after watching drag racing for years, I tried their trick. Put down some water and have soft slicks on, then let er rip... Then when it gets to a dry spot, it burns off the water and shoots off. But one thing to note, Its hard to keep the tires on after a few runs. They tend to stretch and run off the rims. Next time, I will try to find out what glue to use. For now, I put hard tires on and try it in the afternoon.

to hold them tiers on go to a local hobby shop and bye EXTRA STRENGTH GLUE i used it on my rc cars dering indoor secon to fix bodys thay get more tor up in side than out sind

sargemonkey
12-21-2004, 01:41 AM
All you need is a lighter and $50.00 for a new x mod!!! :ukliam: :ukliam: :ukliam: :ukliam: